1973 VW BAYWINDOW BUS *95% RUST FREE* Great Running Condition
Price: - Item location: Anaheim, California, United States
- Make: Volkswagen
- Model: Bus/Vanagon
- Type: passenger bus
- Trim: baywindow
- Year: 1973
- Mileage: 15,000
- VIN: 2232070043
- Color: white/cream
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Interior color: Brown
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1973 Volkswagen Bus/Vanagon baywindow1973 VOLKSWAGEN BUS
Up for sale is my super clean 1973 VW Bus.This is a great example of a well taken care over the years bus, mostly rust free.Bus runs and drives extremely well, extra clean interior and good exterior.This bus is a blast to drive, I encourage any potential buyers to make a drive test.
- Bus was repainted years ago in white and cream color.- Wheel arches, rockers panels and jack points are super solid with no rust,surface rust at front floor, cargo area floor and bottom windshield.- Very straight body with no visible dents, minor chips around.- Straight front and back bumpers painted in white.- Nice condition turn signals.- One key locks all doors.- 90% thread left on Khumo tires model Solus KR21.
- Redone front, middle and rear seats upholstery in cream/beige.- Replaced door panels all around.- Replaced headliner.- Used front floor rubber mat and cargo mat.- Solid front floors with surface rust.- Front windows roll up freely.- Great condition dashboard with working clock.- New sunvisors.- OG replacement tire cover.
MECHANICAL AND SUSPENSION:
- Excellent running condition,complete engine with all hoses in place.- Central carburetor.- Good brakes.- Very nice suspension.- Regular maintenance done recently, oil change, tune up, etc.- Starts up at any time.- New steering box.
- All electrical system is working good, including headlights, taillights,turn signals, speedometer, gas gauge, interior lights, horn, etc.- New electrical harness and fuse block from Watson's Street Works.- Front Hella center driving light and switch.- 2 front fog lights and dash switch.- Additional rear stop light.
THINGS THAT NEED ATTENTION:
- Window rubbers will need to be replaced anytime in the future.
OVERALL THIS BUS NEEDS NOTHING ELSE, JUST A VW ENTHUSIAST TO ENJOYDRIVING AROUND AND BEING THE CENTER OF ATTENTION.
I HAVE A CARPET FULL OF RECEIPTS WITH ALL WORK DONE OVER THE YEARSSINCE 2010, I AM THE 5TH OWNER.
THIS IS ONE OF THOSE PRIDE OF OWNERSHIP BUSESTHAT LOOKS AS GOOD AS IT DRIVES !
Please check all details in the following link with 100+ pictures available:
You can also look a video of the bus in a drive test:
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
PAYMENT:- A Non-Refundable deposit of $1,000 usd to be made within 24 hours of auction end through Paypal.- Balance to be paid in CASH IN PERSON, CASHIERS CHECK or MONEY ORDER.All funds to be clear and free before releasing title and vehicle to the new owner.
SHIPPING:- All shipping and/or transportation services and fees are buyer's full responsibility.- International buyers welcome.
INSPECTIONS:- All inspections to be made in person by prospective buyer and/or inspection companiesduring the 7 day listing time frame, please contact me to arrange an inspection time.- Please do not bid to win and inspect at a later time.
WARRANTY:- Vehicle to be sold in AS IS condition with no guarantee or warranties expressed or implied.
QUESTIONS:- Please feel to ask questions at any tim, I'm trying to describe to the best of my knowledgebut sure something can be missing, your winning bid is a contract to purchase the vehicle.By placing a bid you are agreeing to these terms of sale.Winning bidder must communicate with seller right after the end of the auction to makearrangements to complete the transaction.