VW WESTFALIA BUS CAMPER 1976 - Original Helsinki GREEN Plaid
Price: US $27,500.00 Item location: Los Angeles, California, United States
- Make: Volkswagen
- Model: Bus/Vanagon
- Trim: Camper
- Year: 1976
- Mileage: 42,518
- VIN: 2362123441
- Engine size: 2000
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Drive type: RWD
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1976 Volkswagen Bus/Vanagon Camper
- VW WESTFALIA ORIGINAL CAMPER
- 1976 WITH PROFESSIONALLY REBUILT 2.0 LITER ENGINE - HYDRAULIC LIFTERS- BEST YOU CAN HAVE IN AIRCOOLED WORLD
Complete Westfalia Helsinki Green camper, good body, from the second owner, never in an accident.
Recently rebuilt 2.0-liter engine by reputable south California VW shop with the receipt and 6-month warranty. New clutch and pressure plate, throwout bearing
5 rib transmission serviced. Gas tank cleaned, New fuel sending unit. New engine seal around engine tin.
Brakes are done including brake lines, hoses, rebuilt front calipers with new pads, rear drum brake shoes good, new wheel cylinders. Steering is excellent with no play.
All four (front and back) shocks are new. New battery. New fuel pump. Rebuilt alternator, new starter.
Complete electrical wiring checked, emergency flasher switch and turn signal switch replaced. All lights, turn signals or windshield wipers function as they should.
All four tires good, Seatbelt is original.
She is ready for any road trip you throw at her.
Limited edition camping equipment original in excellent shape: side cabinet with AC/DC refrigerator, sink unit (with stainless steel sink, electric water pump and original water tank, propane stove), with new handles, swivel table with extension leaf
bottom bed ( sleeps 2) and rear mattress (new foam) with new OE green plaid, upper bed foam and upholstery like new - sleeps 2.
Brand new OE pop top canvas ( yellow) with three windows, new pop top seals. New floor carpet in cabin and camper area.
The headliner wood is original in excellent shape, side panels are original in good shape, kick panels new, sliding door panel, front door panels and rear hatch panel are all replicas.
Front seats are original brown vinyl, the passenger seat is "Captain" - turn facing backward.
City electric hook up, double inside outlets, City water outlets
chrome headlight rings, front turn signal lenses, all 4 side markers, both taillight lenses, front emblem, chrome OE hubcaps
Shaded front windshield glass, windshield seal, the front door inside chrome scrapers, rear hatch seal, side window seal, outside mirror, both seat stand mats, rear view mirror, both sun visors with clips, complete set of matching green curtains.
The Bus recently redid to original gree paint with the white fiberglass top. Some repairs noted on front left doglegs (bodywork was done), battery tray (new metal). All has been taken care off, no rust problems.
1. Per the eBay User Agreement, by placing a bid you are entering into a legal contract and arecommitted to purchasing the vehicle described above. The details of this commitment is further outlined in the eBay User Agreement, all non-paying eBay members are reported to the consolidated recovery system
2. The vehicle may be sold prior to the end of the auction. We reserve the right to end its auctions early or to cancel bids solely at its direction and shall not be held liable for any such cancellation
3. The winning bidder is required to contact us within 24 hours after the close of the auction to finalize the details of the transaction
4. A $500 non-refundable deposit is required within one business day (24) hours of the auction's close. The deposit reserves the vehicle and removes it from the market. Acceptable payment types of deposit are cash or bank wire transfer
5. If winning bidder does not contact us within 24 hours and doesn't submit deposit within one business day or 24 hours of auction close, the vehicle may be available to the next highest bidder or another qualified buyer on a first come, first serve basis
6. We have represented this vehicle to the best of its ability. Prospectivebidders are encouraged to contact us directly to provide additional information or answer any questions
7 Please be aware that all pre-owned vehicles, regardless of age, mileage or manufacturer are subject to cosmetic wear and mechanical failure. We encourage bidder to have a personal inspection completed prior to bidding to help ensure your satisfaction. Third party inspections are to take place prior to a bidding on vehicles
8. All vehicles are sold "AS IS" and with no warranties expressed or implied
9 Final of winning bid price does not include shipping, tag, title, or registration fees. It is the purchaser's responsibility to provide for any state or local taxes and shipping expenses resulting from the state.
10. We can assist you in getting the vehicle to the transport truck driver of your choice in Los Angeles. We assume no responsibility for damages or delays incurred once a vehicle is in a shipper's custody.
11. We bear no liability and shall be held harmless for any complications,expenses, or damages resulting from a failure to meet these terms as they have been set forth and established herein.
12. This auction process is a legally binding contract into which you enter when you click "confirm" on your bid. Please have finances in order before you decide to bid and please ask all questions before you decide to bid. Basically, please only bid if you are ready to purchase this car. The car is sold as-is with no warranties express or implied. The license plate is not included. y disputes regarding the sale of this vehicle shall be resolved through binding arbitration exclusively in Los Angeles County, under applicable state laws. By bidding, you agreeto these terms
CLICK HERE FOR MOTOR SOUND