1959 VW Panel
- Condition: Used
- Make: Volkswagen
- Model: Bus/Vanagon
- SubModel: PANEL
- Type: Van
- Trim: Double door panel
- Year: 1959
- Mileage: 34,552
- Color: Grey
- Engine size: 1500
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Grey
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1959 Volkswagen Bus/Vanagon Double door panel
1959 VW double-door panel
- Original front seat worn, sheepskin cover.
- Very minimal rust, very solid underbody.
- Runs and drives good, although rarely driven.
- Tank has recreational fuel in there, non-ethanol always used.
- 1500 single port rung great and all gears as they should be.
- Starts right up, drives straight down the road.
- No wipers. Aux fuel not working.
- Not much rust,drivers floor has a rough spot. Easy fixthere.
- Comes w/factory repro grey door panels w/correct riveted pockets, headliner panels and kick panels.
- New glass for front also included.
- Clear title.
Located in Sarasota Florida
Sold as is where it is with no warranty implied or offered.
* I'm listing several of my VW's in the coming weeks, some on eBay now. I own a VW repair & restoration shop in southwest Florida andthinking of selling my turn-key business as an asset sale. I would also be offering the business name with that sale at no charge should someone want to continue work on VW's as we have since 1988, this is our 30th year. The shop has zero debt,owes no money, a perfect location, and has a great reputation. Ifinterested in a turn-key business, let me know.
Thanks for looking in.