BEAUTIFUL RAG TOP, FRESH ENGINE, DRIVER RESTORED AND READY FOR THE ROAD!
Price: US $14,900.00
Item location: Fayetteville, Georgia, United States
- Make: Volkswagen
- Model: Beetle - Classic
- SubModel: Ragtop
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: Ragtop
- Engine size:
- Number of cylinders:
- Interior color:
- Vehicle Title:
Want to buy? Contact seller!
1962 Volkswagen Beetle - Classic Ragtop
| Peachtree Classic Cars is a licensed dealer and restoration and hobby shop specializing in classic automobiles. Our cars are made up of our private collection and the private consignments of our friends. This car is for sale locally and I reserve the right to end the sale early. Call Erick at 678-908-6006 with any questions. Thanks! |
1962 Volkswagen Beetle Ragtop$14,900
BEAUTIFUL RAG TOP, FRESH ENGINE, DRIVER RESTORED AND READY FOR THE ROAD! This is a super sharp early model rag top with everything you want in a driver. Take a look at the pictures, video, and details below then call Stephen at 404-921-4873.
- Paint/Body: 100% rust free California car, super straight body. Paint is nice driver quality with a few minor blemishes from being driven.
- Interior: very clean white interior with new front door panels with arm rests. Clean carpet and headliner. Original dash is beautiful, working gauges. Upgraded speaker system with speakers in kick panels and in rear tray with sub underneath.
- Glass/Windows: All glass is in very clean original condition. One tiny chip on the windshield. Window seals are new.
- Trunk: Clean trunk with spatter paint detail, spare tire and center cap. No rust or signs of accident damage.
- Undercarriage: Very clean, rust free floor pans and battery tray area is good.
- Wheels/Tires: Brand new Firestone tires on staggered Empi wheels.
This beetle has been garage kept and taken to shows. Runs extremely well. Has thousands of $$$ in upgrades. 100% rust free beetles are hard to find. Watch the video then call Erick at 678-908-6006.
- Drivetrain: 1600cc engine with newly worked heads and cams. Fresh engine tune up and valve adjustment. Plugs and wires are new and new carburetor installed. Runs extremely well and smooth. Trans was rebuild about one year ago and rear hubs replaced with new tire rod ends up front.
- Lights/Electrical: New $1200 wires harness upgrade to 12v system. All lights and electric work perfectly.
- Brakes: Brakes stop straight and strong. Dual chamber brake cylinder installed and brakes redone less than a year ago.
| Mileage: 77811 |
Interior Color: White
Exterior Color: Blue
| Engine: 1600cc |
Body Style: 2 Door(s)
- Does the vehicle run and drive?: Yes
- Headlights: Yes
- Tailights: Yes
- Brake Lights: Yes
- Turn Signals: Yes
- Wipers: Yes
- Horn: Yes
- Do the windows open?: Yes
- Speedometer: Yes
- Fuel Gauge: Yes
- Oil Gauge: Yes
- Temp Gauge: Yes
- Tachometer: N/A
- Heater: Yes
- A/C: N/A
- Radio: Yes
This vehicle is being sold as is, where is with no warranty, expressed written or implied. The seller shall not be responsible for the correct description, authenticity, genuineness, or defects herein, and makes no warranty in connection therewith. No allowance or set aside will be made on account of any incorrectness, imperfection, defect or damage. Any descriptions or representations are for identification purposes only and are not to be construed as a warranty of any type. It is the responsibility of the buyer to have thoroughly inspected the vehicle, and to have satisfied himself or herself as to the condition and value and to purchase based upon that judgement solely. The seller shall and will make every reasonable effort to disclose any known defects associated with this vehicle at the buyer's request prior to the close of sale. Seller assumes no responsibility for any repairs regardless of any oral statements about the vehicle.