1977 VW BUS CAMPER RIVIERA WESTFALIA *exc. interior and exterior condition*
Price: - Item location: Bell, California, United States
- Make: Volkswagen
- Model: Bus/Vanagon
- Type: Van Camper
- Trim: camper
- Year: 1977
- Mileage: 44,000
- Color: Yellow
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Interior color: Brown
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1977 Volkswagen Bus/Vanagon camper1977 VOLKSWAGEN BUS CAMPER
Up for sale is my restored 1977 VW Bus camper.This is a great example of a well taken care over the years bus, mostly rust free.Bus runs and drives extremely well, extra clean interior and exterior.Mostly original Riviera model with double bed on top.
- Bus has new interior and exterior paint in original yellow color.- New rubber all around, window, doors, etc.Front floor, wheel arches, rockers panels, cargo floor, windshield area and jack pointsare super solid with no rust at all, surface rust in the battery area.- Very straight body with no visible chips or dents.- Super straight front and back bumpers painted in gloss white.- Nice condition turn signals and taillights.- New tires with painted white rims and chrome hubcaps.- One key locks all doors.
- New front, middle, rear seat and rear cushion bed upholstery in brown including tire cover.- Wood front doors, middle and rear panels.- New front headliner.- Super clean and original rear headliner.- Front floor rubber mat.- Super solid front floors.- Front windows roll up freely.- Laminate flooring in the back.- Custom cabinets in solid wood including storage, jump seat and sink.- Carpet below the rear cushion seat.- Sleeps 4-5 people- Original yellow top canvas.- Good condition dashboard.
MECHANICAL AND SUSPENSION:
- Excellent running condition, just passed smog in California, complete engine with all hoses in place.- Fuel injection works as it should.- Good brakes.- Very nice suspension.- Regular maintenance done recently, oil change, tune up, etc.- Starts up at any time.
- All electrical system is working good, including headlights, taillights,turn signals, speedometer, gas gauge, interior lights, etc.
THINGS THAT NEED ATTENTION:
Passenger drive lock/handle need some adjustment in order for door to close completely.
OVERALL THIS BUS NEEDS NOTHING ELSE, JUST A VW ENTHUSIAST TO ENJOYDRIVING AROUND AND BEING THE CENTER OF ATTENTION.
THIS IS ONE OF THOSE PRIDE OF OWNERSHIP BUSESTHAT LOOKS AS GOOD AS IT DRIVES !
Please check all details in the following link with 100+ pictures available:
You can also look a video of the bus in a drive test:
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
PAYMENT:- A Non-Refundable deposit of $1,000 usd to be made within 24 hours of auction end through Paypal.- Balance to be paid in CASH IN PERSON, CASHIERS CHECK or MONEY ORDER.All funds to be clear and free before releasing title and vehicle to the new owner.
SHIPPING:- All shipping and/or transportation services and fees are buyer's full responsibility.- International buyers welcome.
INSPECTIONS:- All inspections to be made in person by prospective buyer and/or inspection companiesduring the 7 day listing time frame, please contact me to arrange an inspection time.- Please do not bid to win and inspect at a later time.
WARRANTY:- Vehicle to be sold in AS IS condition with no guarantee or warranties expressed or implied.
QUESTIONS:- Please feel to ask questions at any tim, I'm trying to describe to the best of my knowledgebut sure something can be missing, your winning bid is a contract to purchase the vehicle.By placing a bid you are agreeing to these terms of sale.Winning bidder must communicate with seller right after the end of the auction to makearrangements to complete the transaction.