1962 Volkswagen Beetle Ragtop sunroof, Satin Black, Lowered & Disc brks - AZ ca
Price: US $11,499.00 Item location: Nashville, Tennessee, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Volkswagen
- Model: Beetle - Classic
- Year: 1962
- Mileage: 58,434
- VIN: 4524630
- Color: Satin
- Engine size: 1835
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Fuel: Gas
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: Rear
- Interior color: White & Red
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1962 Volkswagen Beetle - Classic1962 VW Ragtop beetle from AZ. I have owned for about 18 months.Starts every time and has not left me stranded. Steers straight, brakes work great, etc...I have not gotten the car wet since my ownership. Only driven on sunny dry days. Kept indoors in a large parking garage. Converted to 12V. Lights and horn do work.
- Exterior - Was painted satin black at some point before I bought the car.Original color was red.It has zero rust on the body and only minor surface rust on the pan. Very solid car! Appears to have the original roof liner. Ragtop has minor flaws. Lights do work.
- Powertrain - Built 1835cc Has Dual 44's (according to my mechanic - not 100% sure) and is fairly quick. New Alternator and Carb rebuild since I bought it. Does not leak oil like most. I do have the cooling tins but since it has a raised deck-lid heat is not an issue.
- Suspension - Has narrowed and lowered front end with disc brakes, rear is lowered. Tires are 155's up front with fat 195's in back. All tires have lots of tread. E-Brake does work.
It is an attention getter for sure!!
Windshield wipers do not work and the radio is in a box ready to be installed.Heater boxes are not present. True Mileage Unknown.
Great solid car that has been tastefully modified.
Look at my feedback (100%). I have been on eBay for 20 years! Bid with confidence, ask questions.
Car is pretty low, but was shipped to me with proper carrier. I can assist in shipping it. I live near a large Kroger parking lot. I have clear title at my house.
search words - Volkswagon air cooled bug antique