1983 VW VR6 Rabbit Pickup
Price: - Item location: Goldsboro, North Carolina, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Volkswagen
- Model: Rabbit
- Year: 1983
- Mileage: 120,000
- VIN: 1v1kg0171dv037702
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1983 Volkswagen Rabbit1983 Volkswagen Mk1 Caddy Pickup
Starts up on the first cranks, Runs and drives.
Was originally a 1.6 Diesel. Has a Vr6 Engine swap from a 1997 Jetta GLX 2.8.
Raceland Coil overs in the front.
The rear is axle flipped to lower it.
New Brake Lines/Rotors
New wheel bearings
Stage 2 clutch
Aftermarket Lightened Flywheel
MK3 Wiper Stalk/ Ignition switch
OBD2/MK3 Wiring Harness
Front end is from a MK1 Cabriolet
All brakes and hubs are swapped from a 97 Jetta 2.0
Brand new steering column bearings
MK3 Center Console
5 Speed 02J Transmission swap
ECM is chipped and tuned
New Plugs/ wires
New Valve cover gasket
New Water Pump
No radio, heat and AC
New Timing Chains
Motor Has 120K Miles
MK2 GTI Seats
POR-15 all of the floor pans
Brand New Carpet
Windshield Wipers from a MK3
Fuel Pump from a 1984 Rabbit GTI
Motor Mounts and Axles from Eurowish.com
Tires have 200 miles on them
This truck is extremely fast and tons of fun!
1. Per the Ebay User Agreement, by placing a bid you are entering into a legal contract and arecommitted to purchasing the vehicle described above. The details of thiscommitment are further outlined in the Ebay User Agreement, all non-paying Ebay members are reported to consolidated recovery COLLECTION AGENCY .
2. Vehicle may be sold prior to the end of the auction. We reserves the right to end its auctions early or to cancel bids solely at its direction and shall not be held liable for any such cancellation
3. The winning bidder is required to contact me within 24 hours after the close of the auction to finalize the details of the transaction
4. A $1000 non-refundable deposit is required within one business day (24) hours of the auction's close. The deposit reserves the vehicle and removes it from the market.Acceptable paymenttypes for deposit are cash or bank wire transfer
5. If winning bidder does not contact me within 24 hours and doesn't submit deposit within one business day or 24 hours of auction close, vehicle may be available to the next highest bidderor another qualified buyer on a first come, first serve basis
6. I have represented this vehicle to the best of its ability. Prospectivebidders are encouraged to contact us directly to provide additional information or answer any questions
7 Please be aware that all pre-owned vehicles, regardless of age, mileage or manufacturer are subject to cosmetic wear and mechanical failure. I encourage bidder to have a personalinspection completed prior to bidding to help ensure your satisfaction. Third party inspections are to take place prior to a bidding on vehicles
8. All vehicles are sold "AS IS" and with no warranties expressed or implied
9 Final of winning bid price does not include shipping, tag, title, or registration fees. It is the purchaser's responsibility to provide for any state or local taxes and shipping expenses resultingfrom the state.
10. I assume no responsibility for damages or delays incurred once a vehicle is in a shipper'scustody.
11. I bear no liability and shall be held harmless for any complications,expenses, or damages resulting from a failure to meet these terms as they have been set forth and established herein.
12. This auction process is a legally binding contract into which you enter when you click "confirm" on your bid. Please have finances in order before you decide to bid and please ask allquestions before you decide to bid. Basically, please only bid if you are ready to purchase this car.Car is sold as-is with no warranties express or implied.ANYdisputes regarding the sale of this vehicle shall be resolved through binding arbitration exclusively in Wayne county, under applicable state laws.By bidding you agreeto these terms.