Rustfree VW California Van Surf Wagon Transporter!
Price: - Item location: Yucaipa, California, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Volkswagen
- Model: Bus/Vanagon
- Type: Standard Passenger Van
- Year: 1984
- Mileage: 140,387
- VIN: WV2YB0256EH032886
- Color: Burgundy
- Engine size: 1.9
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Power options: Air Conditioning
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Tan
- Options: CD Player
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1984 Volkswagen Bus/VanagonPlease read entire listing! This VW T3 van has endless possibilities! Transport the kids around town or use it for camping!The 1.9 liter motor starts right up, sounds healthy and runs great.It has a a new alternator installed.The 4 speed manual gearbox,clutch and brakes feel good.It rides nice and drives straight down the road.We have driven this one over 200 miles and it's been fun plus get lots of thumbs up! The Hankook radial tires have very good tread also.It has a full size spare and original jack assembly.It has locking fuel cap with keys.The interior is pretty good shape for being 34 years old! The beige leatherette seats and front carpet are nice and clean.The dash board is not damaged.The cigar lighter and ashtray look unused.It has a working Clarion AM-FM CD stereo with speakers.It is equipped with factory A/C (needs compressor).The original owners manual is in glove box.The wipers and lights work.The body overall is very solid and looks very good for its age! The frame and floors are solid and rustfree! The doors and windows open and close properly.The Marsala Red and Damuso White two-tone paint looks good and holds a nice shine.All the glass is clean and damage free also.Cool old van!
*** Please read this important disclosure!
***Vehicle sold AS-IS,WHERE-IS,no warranty given or implied.These vehicles are only driven between 30 and 100 miles,the fluids are checked and any major issues are addressed.Please remember this is a 34 year old used vehicle! Clean CA Title!We require a $250 (non-refundable) PayPal deposit within 24 hours of auction ending, and vehicle must be paid in full within 7 days. Western Classics LLC isa licensed and bonded California used vehicle dealer. Please read the following regardingtaxes and fees:
- Out of state/ Out of country buyersare not charged sales tax as long as vehicle is transported out of California by a licensed carrier. You will pay the final selling price of the vehicle plus the documentation fee.The customer is responsible for registering and any other applicable taxes/fees for the vehicle in their home state or country. Our dealer documentation fee is $149.00. I will immediately send out my required documents for you to sign, once I receive my documents back I will release the title and send it to you via USPS priority mail.
***Sorry,no CA bidders,it has not been smogged since 2012.It does have DMV reg fees that are due also.
***WE WILL ALWAYS ENTERTAIN A REASONABLE OFFER AND END THE AUCTION EARLY!
- Buyers with less than 7 feedbacks,must contact me or your bid will be removed.We reserve the right to end the auction early.
***Any questions or concerns? My name is John,please give me a call702-683-6862pacific time.
If you need a shipping quote, I can recommend a couple of shipping brokers. It is currently warehoused in Banning,CA 92220 and can remain there until shipping is arranged.Vehicle must be picked up with in 14 days after auction ends or storage fees will be added at $10 per day.