KILLER HOT ROD BEETLE, BRAND NEW DRIVETRAIN, EVERYDAY DRIVER! Watch Video
Price: US $13,900.00
Item location: Fayetteville, Georgia, United States
- Make: Volkswagen
- Model: Beetle - Classic
- Type: Coupe
- Engine size:
- Number of cylinders:
- Interior color:
- Vehicle Title:
Want to buy? Contact seller!
1964 Volkswagen Beetle - Classic
| Peachtree Classic Cars is a licensed dealer and restoration and hobby shop specializing in classic automobiles. Our cars are made up of our private collection and the private consignments of our friends. This car is for sale locally and I reserve the right to end the sale early. Call Erick at 678-908-6006 with any questions. Thanks! |
1964 Volkswagen Beetle$13,900
KILLER HOT ROD BEETLE, BRAND NEW DRIVETRAIN, EVERYDAY DRIVER! This is one of the coolest and most reliable Beetles I have ever owned. Take a look at the video, pictures, and details below, then call Erick at 678-908-6006.
- Paint/Body: Super straight and rust free body. Paint is older with a few touch up and fade spots. The paint has a cool patina look.
- Interior: Older interior that still looks presentable. Seats have no rips or tears. Headliner and door panels are in good condition, too.
- Glass/Windows: All of the glass is in good condition with new weatherstripping. Windows roll up and down easily.
- Trunk: Clean trunk with no rust. All original steel in great condition with no signs of any accidents.
- Undercarriage: Zero rust on original t-frame, new floor pans during the restoration.
- Wheels/Tires: Old school Empi wheels look awesome with newer matching tires. I also have the set of 5 original wheels and hubcaps.
This Beetle needs absolutely nothing to drive and enjoy today. But is is so clean its a great candidate for a high dollar restoration if you want. Watch the video then call Erick at 678-908-6006.
- Drivetrain: Newly built 1776 hi performance engine with dual barrel Webber carb and tons of high performance quality upgrades. Aprox 2000 miles on the entire drivetrain rebuild, engine has had all of the proper break-in tune ups and oil changes. Clutch is new, short shifter. The car starts easily and runs super strong and very fast for a Beetle.
- Lights/Electrical: All of the wiring is good, all lights, signals, and horn works. All of the gauges work properly too.
- Brakes: Brakes just serviced and stop straight and good.
| Mileage: 65313 |
Interior Color: White
Exterior Color: Aqua
| Engine: 1776cc |
Body Style: 2 Door(s)
- Does the vehicle run and drive?: Yes
- Headlights: Yes
- Tailights: Yes
- Brake Lights: Yes
- Turn Signals: Yes
- Wipers: Yes
- Horn: Yes
- Do the windows open?: Yes
- Speedometer: Yes
- Fuel Gauge: Yes
- Oil Gauge: Yes
- Temp Gauge: Yes
- Tachometer: Yes
- Heater: Yes
- A/C: N/A
- Radio: Yes
This vehicle is being sold as is, where is with no warranty, expressed written or implied. The seller shall not be responsible for the correct description, authenticity, genuineness, or defects herein, and makes no warranty in connection therewith. No allowance or set aside will be made on account of any incorrectness, imperfection, defect or damage. Any descriptions or representations are for identification purposes only and are not to be construed as a warranty of any type. It is the responsibility of the buyer to have thoroughly inspected the vehicle, and to have satisfied himself or herself as to the condition and value and to purchase based upon that judgement solely. The seller shall and will make every reasonable effort to disclose any known defects associated with this vehicle at the buyer's request prior to the close of sale. Seller assumes no responsibility for any repairs regardless of any oral statements about the vehicle.