1969 Volkswagen Beetle - 1915cc Engine - A Real SLEEPER!
- Condition: Used
- Make: Volkswagen
- Model: Beetle - Classic
- Type: Coupe
- Year: 1969
- Mileage: 25,954
- VIN: 1191057985
- Color: Blue
- Engine size: 1915cc
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Gray
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Options: CD Player
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1969 Volkswagen Beetle - Classic
NOTE: FIVE DAY Auction!
***No Leaks!***This vintage VW is a real sleeper with its 1915cc rebuilt chromed engine, dual 44mm Weber carbs, and Super Street freeway-flyer transmission. A real head turner. Drives great on city streets or highway and has been serviced regularly in Reno, NV by Reno Buggie Barn. Since May 2014 over $15,591 in work done by prior owner. Receipts available (just ask). The car has year-correct colors: Pearl White and Neptune Blue.
- Heater works.
- Newer front and rear suspension.
- Newer front seats. Matching rear seat covers.
- Heavy duty clutch.
- Deep oil sump and breather box kit added for increased capacity and cooling. Takes five quarts.
- All season Kumho brand tires with about 9000 miles. Front: 205/50R15 86H. Rear: 225/50R15 91H.
- Kenwood Model KMR-350U CD Player and Radio with removable face plate.
- Front speakers and new rear speakers.
- Roof rack.
- Car cover.
- Newer jumper cables and scissor jack are included.
- Battery and spare tire compartments are solid.
- Minor scratching at left rear fender and road pitting of front end.
- Front hood modified with wire cable to open.
- Left rear seat belt is frayed and needs replacing.
- Head liner will eventually need replacing.
- Needs rear license plate lamp. Wiring present in engine compartment.
- Minor rust at front wheel wells.
- Oil pressure gauge and horn inoperative.
- Turn signals work but don't self-cancel.