NICE RARE CLASSIC 1965 VOLKSWAGEN BEETLE BUG 4 SPEED WITH FACTORY SUNROOF!
- Make: Volkswagen
- Model: Beetle - Classic
- Type: Sedan
- Trim: BUG
- Year: 1965
- Mileage: 29,100
- VIN: 115856895
- Color: Red
- Engine size: FOUR CYLINDER
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: REAR WHEEL DRIVE
- Interior color: Red
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Options: Cassette Player, Sunroof
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1965 Volkswagen Beetle - Classic BUG
Offered for an appreciating new owneratNO RESERVE is this classic 1965 Volkswagen Beetle two-door sedan!
Finished in deep red over red, this 52 year-old Volkswagen shows just over 29,100 miles on its working five-digit odometer but due to the year I cannot confirm the actual mileage This 99.9% rust-free restored specimen sports a great running engine mated to the factory 4 speed manual transmission, Porsche chrome wheels, updated cassette stereo and a factory crank sunroof.
It is being sold with clean and clear Alaska title and is a great value here on Ebay listed at NO RESERVE!
THE BODY AND TRIM
The exterior of this classic VeeDub is in good to very good 99.9% rust-free condition. While the repaint is far from concourse show-quality, it does have a nice overall shine to the finish with fairly shiny chrome trim.Imperfections include orange peel, minor nicks, scratches, touched up spots and other light blemishes. Overall this is still one very cool old coupe!
The interior of this 52 year-old Beetle is in very good to excellent condition overall with working odometer, lights, blinkers and horn, nice sounding cassette stereo and smooth crank sunroof, newer carpets, very nice door panels and good upholstery. The headliner panel for the sunroof is missing
THE DRIVING EXPERIENCE
This little VW starts easily and runs well with good even power delivery, smooth shifting transmission, straight and secure braking, decent ride quality and a fairly tight suspension and steering with good road feel.This is one attention getting and fun to drive classic!
THE DETAILS AND $$$$
1. This 1965 VW is being sold with clear and clean title and is smog-exempt here in California due to the year. It will be sold "AS IS" "WHERE IS" with no written or verbal warranties expressed or implied. Iinvite and very much welcome prospective new owners to come see, feel, drive and inspect this car in person.
NOTE: There will be no post-sale inspections to determine whether you actually want to purchase this car. So, PLEASE bid thoughtfully
2.Zero feedback bidders please contact me prior to bidding or bids will be cancelled immediately. This car is also being advertised in other venues and I reserve the right to end auction at any time at my discretion.
3. I will assist with shipping arrangements[buyer pays costs]. Irecommend Chris at Kelly's Auto Transport at 951-845-6224
4. Winning bidder pleasecall 650-350-8828 and/or email me thru ebay within 24 hours of auction close.
5. A $500 non-refundable down payment via Paypal w/in2 days of auction close.
6. Balance of purchase due viaCASH in person, bank wire transfer or certified funds within5 days of auction close thank you.
AND.....,,,,.PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO PHONE ME, EVAN AT 650-350-8828 TO REQUEST ADDITIONAL PHOTOS, TEST DRIVE VIDEO OR TO SCHEDULE IN-PERSON VIEWINGS AND/OR MECHANICAL INSPECTIONS.