1964 Restored "Rare" VW SC PICKUP, CALIFORNIA BEACH CRUISER
Price: - Item location: Chula Vista, California, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Volkswagen
- Model: Bus/Vanagon
- Type: Standard Cab Pickup
- Trim: SINGLE CAB
- Year: 1964
- Mileage: 59,486
- VIN: 947853
- Color: SEAL WAX RED
- Engine size: 1.5 L
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: BEIGE
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1964 Volkswagen Bus/Vanagon SINGLE CABFROM PRIVATE CLASSIC CAR COLLECTOR
RARE DUAL TREASURE CHEST, 1964 VW S.C. PICKUP CALIFORNIA BEACH CRUISER
REBUILT MOTORALL NEW SEALS AND GASKETSREBUILT TRANSMISSION AND SUPPORTSCOMPLETE NEW BRAKE SYSTEMCOMPLETE NEW INTERIORNEW TIRESNEW ELECTRICAL AND CHARGING SYSTEMNEW FUEL SYSTEMNEW SHOCKS
BODY STRIPPED, REPAIRED, PRIME PAINTED, SANDED, PAINTED, POLISHED
STARTS AND DRIVES VERY NICECLEAN, CERTIFIED CALIFORNIA TITLE AND 2018 REGISTRATION
BUY IT NOW PRICE $24,999 US DLLS.
WILL HELP WITH SHIPPING TO ANY US OR WORLDWIDE LOCATION!
1. Per the Ebay User Agreement, by placing a bid you are entering into a legal contract and arecommitted to purchasing the vehicle described above. The details of thiscommitment are further outlined in the Ebay User Agreement, all non-paying Ebay members are reported to consolidated recovery COLLECTION AGENCY .
2. Vehicle may be sold prior to the end of the auction. We reserves the right to end its auctions early or to cancel bids solely at its direction and shall not be held liable for any such cancellation
3. The winning bidder is required to contact us within 24 hours after the close of the auction to finalize the details of the transaction
4. A $1000 non-refundable deposit is required within one business day (24) hours of the auction's close. The deposit reserves the vehicle and removes it from the market.Acceptable paymenttypes for deposit are cash or bank wire transfer
5. If winning bidder does not contact us within 24 hours and doesn't submit deposit within one business day or 24 hours of auction close, vehicle may be available to the next highest bidderor another qualified buyer on a first come, first serve basis
6. We have represented this vehicle to the best of its ability. Prospectivebidders are encouraged to contact us directly to provide additional information or answer any questions
7 Please be aware that all pre-owned vehicles, regardless of age, mileage or manufacturer are subject to cosmetic wear and mechanical failure. We encourage bidder to have a personalinspection completed prior to bidding to help ensure your satisfaction. Third party inspections are to take place prior to a bidding on vehicles
8. All vehicles are sold "AS IS" and with no warranties expressed or implied
9 Final of winning bid price does not include shipping, tag, title, or registration fees. It is the purchaser's responsibility to provide for any state or local taxes and shipping expenses resultingfrom the state.
10. We can assist you in getting the vehicle to the transport truck driver of your choice .We assume no responsibility for damages or delays incurred once a vehicle is in a shipper'scustody.
11. We bear no liability and shall be held harmless for any complications,expenses, or damages resulting from a failure to meet these terms as they have been set forth and established herein.
12. This auction process is a legally binding contract into which you enter when you click "confirm" on your bid. Please have finances in order before you decide to bid and please ask allquestions before you decide to bid. Basically, please only bid if you are ready to purchase this car.Car is sold as-is with no warranties express or implied.ANYdisputes regarding the sale of this vehicle shall be resolved through binding arbitration exclusively in SANDIEGO county, under applicable state laws.By bidding you agreeto these terms.