1974 Volkswagen Bus with Dual Carburetors
Price: - Item location: Chula Vista, California, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Volkswagen
- Model: Bus/Vanagon
- Type: Van
- Year: 1974
- Mileage: 6,692
- VIN: 224209331
- Color: Two-tone
- Engine size: 1600 or 1800
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1974 Volkswagen Bus/Vanagon1974 Volkswagen Bus w/ Dual Carburetors (California):
1) Keep in mind that this is a 40+ year old vehicle, so its not perfect and it's not in mint condition;2) The van drives fine;3) The motor is equipped with dual carburetors, both recently rebuilt February 2017 (have receipt);4) Some dings and minor dents around the body but nothing bad or major (see pics);5) The rear bumper in the center is pressed in (see pics);6) The right rear window is cracked, but the cracks have been sealed with silicone, and stickers placed on that window (see pics);7) The right side rear reflector is missing (see pics);8) The lights work;9) The headliner is in very good shape;10) The interior is in decent shape for it's age;11) All windows except the windshield, driver's and passenger window are tinted;12) There are some light rust and rust spots in various places, but nothing major;13) Odometer shows, 6692, but actual mileage is unknown - owned since 1994;14) Original owner's manual included.15) California registered to Oct. 2018;16) Clear title.
Other than that, the vehicle is decent for it's age.
- For serious inquiries, contact @ 619-737-5077.
*** Please look at the pictures very well to know what you are bidding on AND contact me with ANY questions you may have. If you need more pictures, please contact me. I have tried to describe the vehicle to the best of my ability.
Non-refundable deposit of $500.00 is required within 24 hours. Full payment is required within 3 days after listing ends.
*** Serious Bidders/Buyers Only!!!*** NO Bidders/Buyers with 0 Feedback!!!
WARRANTY INFORMATIONThis vehicle is being sold as is, where is with no warranty, expressed written or implied. The seller shall not be responsible for the correct description, authenticity, genuineness, or defects herein, and makes no warranty in connection therewith. No allowance or set aside will be made on account of any incorrectness, imperfection, defect or damage. Any descriptions or representations are for identification purposes only and are not to be construed as a warranty of any type. It is the responsibility of the buyer to have thoroughly inspected the vehicle, and to have satisfied himself or herself as to the condition and value and to bid based upon that judgement solely. The seller shall and will make every reasonable effort to disclose any known defects associated with this vehicle at the buyer’s request prior to the close of sale. Seller assumes no responsibility for any repairs regardless of any oral statements about the vehicle.
The vehicle is sold in “AS IS” condition, no refunds or returns. Please be advised that no oral statements concerning any vehicle constitutes a representation or warranty of the condition of said vehicle. I do not accept escrow.This vehicle should be assumed to have some degree of wear. This vehicle is sold “AS IS” and there are no mechanical guarantees expressed or implied.
I will help in any way we can with coordinating shipping within the U.S., local pickup is free.
I reserve the right to end the auction early if the car should no longer be for sale