1989 Volkswagen Golf GL 4 Door Hatchback MK2 Mark 2 Clean Inside/Out Low Miles!
Price: - Item location: Largo, Florida, United States
- Make: Volkswagen
- Model: Golf
- Type: Hatchback
- Trim: GL
- Year: 1989
- Mileage: 68,926
- VIN: 1VWFA9175KV006127
- Color: Nevada Beige
- Engine size: 1.8 V5FWB3
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Power options: Air Conditioning
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: FWD
- Interior color: Brown & Beige
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Options: Cassette Player
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1989 Volkswagen Golf GL1989 Volkswagen Golf GL 4 Door Hatchback MK2 Mark 2 Clean Inside/Out Low Miles!
Up for auction is a wonderfully kept 1989 Volkswagen Golf GL with beautiful Nevada Beige exterior paint. I purchased the car as a project about a month ago but due to a new job I no longer have the time to work on it. It currently does not run. Fuel lines may need to be unplugged. I was able to start the engine for a few seconds using starterfluid and the engine sounds great.The car was purchased from an elderly woman who kept it garaged in her vacation home. The car was sitting in the woman's garage for some years and needs a tuneup to get it going. The car only has 68,926 miles on the odometer and it shows inside and out that the car was barely used. The paint and interior of the car are invery good condition. Please see all the images I have added, I tried to get one of every angle for your convenience. This is trulya very beautifulcar and a bargain for whoever has the time to get her going again.
Car is being sold AS IS. No returns will be accepted. Please be consciousof this before purchasing.Please note that the car will need to be towed or hauled by a truck as it is not currently running. The engine started with starter fluid and someone who knows about cars should be able to get her going without much work.
What I've done to the car:
- New in-tank fuel sender pump.
- New fuel filter.
- New exterior fuel pump.
- New hatch struts.
- New gas tank cap.
- Newer battery.
- Newer tires.
- On the rear right side fender there is a dent and is missing the quarter flare on that fender.
- "Beauty ring" decorative hub plastic trim missing from driver side front wheel.
- Flat rear tire and spare.
- On the hatch near the latch there is a 2-3 inch section of surface rust. Only visible rust on the car, no rust holes or anything else of that nature anywhere else on the body.
- Driver's seat shows discoloration and passengerseat has what appears to be a cigarette burn (car does not smell like cigarettes, I don't smoke either) on the cushion. No other damage to seats. No rips or tears.
- Headliner cloth was removed to facilitate reupholstering and currently only has the headboard card without cloth.
- As a bonus I will be including a Hayne's repair manual for this model car with the purchase of the car.
- I have a clean Florida title in hand.
- If you have any questions please feel free to text me to 727-320-7701.
- I'm an experience eBay seller with 100% positive feedback and will ensure that your transaction goes as smoothly as possible.