1978 VW Super Beetle Convertible
Price: US $1,000.00 Item location: Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Volkswagen
- Model: Beetle - Classic
- Type: Convertible
- Trim: 2 door convertible
- Year: 1978
- Mileage: 65,000
- VIN: 1582028261
- Color: Blue
- Engine size: Fuel Injected
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1978 Volkswagen Beetle - ClassicFor sale is a 1978 Beetle Convertible with 65,220 actual miles from new. It is painted in beautiful VW L52k Riffblau (Reef Blue) that is very nicely finished an dis the original correct color of the car. It has a black interior and dark blue top and a tan top boot that comes with the car. The top is in good working order and folds up and down easily. 1978 Super Beetle Convertible VIN / Chassis Number: 1582028261 Color: L52k Reef Blue Fully sorted, verything works Great panel fit Clean car, o signs of major wear Starts, tops, uns, rives as it should
A solid Beetle with great gaps and proper-fitting trim in very nice condition Underside is solid save for 3 spots, hown in pictures, nd would not be a big job if the new owner decides to do so. Doors, ood and deck lid close easily with great gaps Windshield and weatherstrips in very good condition. All other glass is original and in good condition. All trim is complete and in very good condition.
- Black Vinyl interior in excellent condition
- Seats slide and operate as new.
- Rear seats in as-new condition.
- Carpet in very nice condition.
- Inside mirror is as new with clear glass in very good condition.
- Engine is 100% original with just over 65,220 actual miles driven since new
- Slight oil leak, s they all do.
- Turns over quickly, tarts promptly.
- Pulls smoothly and runs cool.
- No noises when driving.
- Shifts very smoothly.
Suspension, rakes, teering:
- Rides beautifully, o suspension issues.
- Parking brake correctly adjusted and fully working.
- Drives as it should. Tracks straight.
- Steering wheel is level when driving straight.
- No rattles or other concerns.
- Brakes function as-new and with no pulling.
- All gauges and warning lights function properly.
- Lights, orn, ipers & washers all operate.
- Front indicator lights, ail lights, rake lights and rear turn signals all operate properly.
- Heater and fans work properly.
- Always stored indoors.
- Clear Michigan title
- Original Driver’s Manual and Maintenance Instructions booklet.
Please remember, his is a used vehicle, hich, s nice as it may be, s not perfect. I have strived to deliver an accurate description, ut it is possible to miss small deficiencies and will not be held liable for these minor misnomers. This vehicle is sold AS IS/WHERE IS and comes with no warranties, xpressed or implied, hatsoever. Known issues:
- Holes in floor as shown in pictures.
- Running board trim is dented.
Not included: NO ADDITIONAL PARTS ORIGINAL TO THIS CAR ARE AVAILABLE THAT ARE NOT IN PHOTOS, ORRY Pre-purchase inspection is welcomed. Please contact me through “Ask seller a question” to arrange inspection and for any additional information. Offered with realistic reserve. There is no “buy-it-now” price. Car will be sold to high bidder above reserve. THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE BUYER. Shipping: Buyer is responsible for vehicle pickup or shipping. Loose items will be inside car for shipping. Other Terms: $500.00 deposit required within 24 hours of auction close.
PayPal accepted for deposit only.
Payment methods accepted:
-Wire transfer in US funds.
-Cash (in person). PayPal not accepted for full purchase payment. Vehicle and title will be released to the buyer only after funds clear. There will be no exceptions. Bid with confidence! See my 100% positive feedback.