1990 Vanagon Carat w/ 2.3 GoWesty Engine Re-Installed by GoWesty!
Price: - Item location: San Luis Obispo, California, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Volkswagen
- Model: Bus/Vanagon
- Year: 1990
- Mileage: 125,000
- VIN: wv2yb0257lh001000
- Color: White
- Engine size: 2.3 GoWesty
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1990 Volkswagen Bus/VanagonFor sale is my baby! I am sad to put her up for sale because I love driving this van and have put a lot of time, energy and money into it as most of us van lifers have!
Firstly there are 125k miles on the chassis.
I have a new 2.3 GoWesty Engine installed as of July 2016. In April 2017 with 10,000 miles on the engine, GoWesty took the engine back under warranty and gave me new pistons, head gasket, cylinders etc. They did this repair as part of the warranty. Essentially giving me a brand new engine.
Along with the original engine replacement (July 2016 ) came new radiator, coolant pipes, exhaust, power steering hoses/pump, the works!
I have tons of records for this van. Have only used 91 Premium on this van.
- Blows cold A/C
- New SewFine Carpet and real leather door panels
- Pioneer sound system, audio display and rear view camera, bright reverse lights
- 17" Ronal wheels with Pirelli tires
- Reupholstered Eurovan front seats
- Vanagon Life steal locking center console
- European wood grained steering wheel
- New trunk cushion cover
- Tinted windows
- T3 Technique Plasma Gauge Set
- Syncro Springs from Van Cafe
- Bilstein shocks
- Smoked tail lens's and turning lens
- Rear facing bucket seats
- Front fiberglass bumper
- Mahogany finish fold out table
- Brake parts
- Original sliding door
- Foam engine seal
- Rear shade net
- Front bumper crack ( I have replacement bumper that needs to be colormatched/installed)
- Back bumper partially chipped
- Small rust spot around back window
- Sliding door with very minor damage ( I have replacement sliding door thatneeds color matched and installed)