1969 Volkswagon Beetle
- Make: Volkswagen
- Model: Beetle - Classic
- Type: Sedan
- Trim: 2 dr Hard Top
- Year: 19690000
- Mileage: 351963
- VIN: 1191010151
- Color: Yellow
- Engine size: 1300
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: Standard
- Interior color: Gray
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
19690000 Volkswagen Beetle - Classic
This is a mostly original 69. It's a regular 50 year old driver. It has been updated and fairly completely refreshed mechanically. At some point in it's life the 1300 engine was rebuilt. The car is solid starts and runs and drives great and can be enjoyed as is.It's a great ride to have fun it gets looks everywhere I go and can be driven as is or continued to be upgraded at the buyers discretion.
What a great Spring/Summer opportunity for a cool driver!! Bid often and best of luck!!KEY POINTS FOR BIDDING
- Car is sold AS IS as a 50 year old used car. NO warranty is provided or implied.
- BIDDERS WITH LESS THAN 5 POSITIVE FEEDBACKSWILL BE REMOVED IF NO CONTACT IS MADE PRIOR TO BIDDING?
- Only bid if you are ready to immediately (Next Day) contact me with payment and complete the transaction!!!
- NO SCAMMERS!! Continental US Bidders/Buyers Only!
- Car is for sale in the United States only and I reserve the right to cancel the auction at any time prior to the reserve being met!
- Shipping is the sole responsibility of the buyer and arrangements must be made and carpicked upwithin a week of auction close.
Additional Description Info
- Not interested in any trades at this time.
- Do not have the original steel wheels.
- Do not have the original 1300 motor
- Again the car is a 50 year old used car and has not been restored and was used likely as a daily driver.
- It does leak some oil as most VW's and 50 year old cars do.
- To summarize and be as transparent as possible. I've reiterated this is not a restored car several times and want to be clear..
- Please do not ask the reserve price while selling at a loss to the investment this can still be used as a guide to get close to a winning bid.