1967 Volkswagon Camper Bus
Price: - Item location: Atlantic Beach, Florida, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Volkswagen
- Model: Bus/Vanagon
- Type: camper
- Year: 1967
- Mileage: 83,948
- VIN: 237132904
- Color: blue/white
- Engine size: 1600
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Interior color: Red
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1967 Volkswagen Bus/VanagonCopy and paste in browser to see a video of this van on YouTube. https://youtu.be/oQ2m25Bvau8
This is a 1967 Camper Bus originally from California. I have restored it from inside out and it's definitely one of a kind. It's a head turner and a blast to drive. The motor is very strong and fires right up. Clutch works smoothly and it is very dependable. Here is a list of things that I have done to the bus:
- New brakes and brake lines
- New shocks
- New rims and tires
- New tie rods in the front
- New front floor
- New rubber/ peel and stick sound proofing
- New front floor mat
- Door panels on front doors replaced
- All Birch plywood on interior
- All seats reupholstered
- New paint
- All chrome trim replaced
- Custom rack with Ipe lumber
- New safari windows
- New steering wheel
- Pump faucet has new 1/2 inch line that fits into a cooler and will pump beverage out.
- I installed the chrome trim. It's not perfect, but looks good.
- Two of the cranking windows have a small crack which is shown in picture. Other than that windows work perfectly.
- No radio
- Front right headlight and right blinker are not working. I plan to have that fixed before it leaves to new owner.
- Rubber seals on driver door and passenger door need to be replaced.
- Above cargo floor interior light has not been hooked up.
- No cargo floor rubber mat
I am a VW enthusiast, but not an expert. I am sure I left out some of the parts my mechanic installed. If you have any questions please email and I will do my best to answer your questions or send additional pictures.
Winning bidder to pay deposit through paypal and balance is to be wired to my bank account. Once payment clears the bus will be released to it's new owner. Only bid if you intend to buy this bus. Happy bidding!