1972 Volkswagen Campmobile / Bus w camping stool, child hammock, tent NO RESERVE
Price: US $24,998.00 Item location: Mount Vernon, Indiana, United States
- Make: Volkswagen
- Model: Bus/Vanagon
- Trim: Campmobile
- Year: 1972
- Mileage: 112,471
- Color: Beige
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Safety options: Seat Belts
- Options: Tent, Sink, Icebox, Table, Child Hammock, Mosquito Net, Camping Stool, LED Headlights, CD Player
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1972 Volkswagen Bus/Vanagon Campmobile1972 Volkswagen VW Bus Campmobile Weekender / Tin top
- Ignition switch has been replaced and moved to the dash (separate key).
- Window seals replaced about 5 years ago (not including the Jalouise window seals. Also, the front windshield seal is new as of Oct 2016).
- Dual Kadron carburetors.
- New windshield installed Oct 2016 by Seimers in Mount Vernon.
- New LED Headlights (VC4000 ULTIMATE KIT) installed in Oct 2016.
- New front brake lines installed by Ewing Auto in Mount Vernon, IN around Sept / Oct 2016.
- Includes working sink with electric pump, prep table, side table and cupboard, dining table with support leg, ice box, camping stool, child's hammock (for over the driver seats - not pictured), tent (not pictured), poles (not pictured).
- Comes with black nose bra (not pictured).
- Curtains, mattress, spare tire, and jack are included.
- Louvered (jalousie) window seal kit (one for each side) is included, not installed.
- Volkswagen Station Wagon, VW Bus Type 2 Repair Manual 1968-1979 (well used), included.
- 1972 VW Bus Owner's Manual, included.
- Gene Berg push button shifter.
- Two sets of keys included. (One key opens the hatch and doors. One key is for the ignition. You will get 2 of each key).
- Dual battery installed.
- Cylinder 3 temp gauge.
- VDO Tach
- VDO Oil pressure gauge.
- Title is in my name.
- The body is solid.
- The interior is very clean.
- There are some dents and dings. The rear bumper is dented on the left side.
- The heat does not blow very hot. Fuel gauge works intermittently.
Odometer is showing 12471 but the odometer most likely turned over at some point.
Pickup / Delivery:
You will need to arrange for pick up.
I do have a suggestion for a carrier if needed. I have used them in the past and they are reasonably priced and reliable.
I drove the bus from Washington, IN to Mount Vernon, IN with no issues. I drove it to Evansville and back with no issues. I currently drive it around on the weekends with no issues.
Radio has a removable head.
Lots of storage space under the Z-Bed, to the side of the Z-Bed is the closet and more storage.
See the video below.