VW Bus Westfalia Camper Kombi adventure
- Condition: Used
- Make: Volkswagen
- Model: Bus/Vanagon
- Type: Van Camper
- Year: 1972
- Mileage: 94,500
- VIN: 2322223479
- Color: Blue
- Engine size: Factory Carb 1.7 L 4 cylinder
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Blue
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1972 Volkswagen Bus/Vanagon
Up for sale is a beautiful 1972 VW Westfalia Camper Bus. Located about 40 mins South of Seattle, WA. . 206-218-3277
Our bus is in GREAT condition with a few flaws (listed below).
The 1972 model is very unique as it is the last year of the beautiful classic style of the early "bay window" campers with wrap-around bumpers but it has the next generation motor for more power and reliability. The best of both worlds. Below is a list of all the features and specifics about the bus. I am happy to send more photos and or information about the bus.
- 1972 full pop top Westfalia camper
- Full double fold out bed for 2 adults
- 1 upper factory adult bed
- Factory Icebox sink combo with small folding table
- Full fold up table
- Factory closets
- New Hardwood floors
- Factory rear-facing jump seat
- Brand new reupholstered seating and sleeping interior
- The top tent canvas is brand new and all zippers and screens are in perfect shape
- and much much more
- Front disc brakes
- 1.7 Liter and newly serviced motor
- Under 95k original miles
- Standard 4 speed transmission
- All lights gauges and mechanical functions have been recently checked and serviced within the last 1000 miles
- Drives shifts and stops safely and as it should
- Tires have less than 800 miles on them and are new.
- The bus was professionally repainted about 3 years ago and garage-kept and still looks shines and great.
- The bus does NOT have typical rust. It's a West coast vehicle that was well-cared for. All floors, undercarriage, "dog legs" front and around all seals are clean and rust free.
- There is 1 spot on the bottom of the driver's door that has minor flaws/bubbling starting to form (see photos).
- All glass is good and most of the seals are newer
The bus is very nice, it starts every time runs drive and stops safely and as it should. The bus is ready for the road and it will be hard to find this beautiful color. The bus does not disappoint and is better in person.
Please call text or email for questions or viewing ***206-218-3277***
Thank you and good luck