DAILY DRIVER, SUNROOF, RARE ORIGINAL A/C, MINIMAL RUST! Watch Video
Item location: Fayetteville, Georgia, United States
- Make: Volkswagen
- Model: Bus/Vanagon
- SubModel: Deluxe Sunroof
- Type: Bus
- Trim: Deluxe
- Engine size:
- Number of cylinders:
- Power options:
- Drive type:
- Interior color:
- Vehicle Title:
Want to buy? Contact seller!
1970 Volkswagen Bus/Vanagon Deluxe
| Peachtree Classic Cars is a licensed dealer and restoration and hobby shop specializing in classic automobiles. Our cars are made up of our private collection and the private consignments of our friends. This car is for sale locally and I reserve the right to end the sale early. Call Erick at 678-908-6006 with any questions. Thanks! |
1970 Volkswagen Bus Deluxe$11,900
DAILY DRIVER, SUNROOF, RARE ORIGINAL A/C, MINIMAL RUST! This bus was driven little over the past few years. We tuned up the engine, troubleshot all wiring, installed new tires, and more.... Check out the details below:
- Paint/Body: Super straight body with minimal rust in a few spots. 1 repaint many years ago brightened up when we buffed it. Looks sharp from 20ft and passes for an older driver.
- Interior: Original seat covers show signs of wear, middle seat is perfect, driver seats and back seat could use new covers. Headliner bars are in the back. Original floor mat is torn in a few places.
- Glass/Windows: All glass is in good shape with no dings or cracks. We replaced 2 of the 3 vent window frames so 1 still needs to be replaced (vent frames rust out but easily replaced. we only had 2 in stock). Windows roll up and down easily.
- Trunk: Trunk space is clean and rust free. Original cover is in excellent condition.
- Undercarriage: 2 or 3 spots of rust under the bus on floor pans. Would take minor small patches to be completely rust free. Frame rails are rust free and strong.
- Wheels/Tires: Original wheels need to be blasted and painted. Brand new tires on all 4 wheels.
This is a great Bus Deluxe to drive as is and tinker with the restoration over time... or tackle an easy winter restoration project and have her looking perfect for next spring. Watch the video then call Erick at 678-908-6006.
- Drivetrain: Original 1500cc engine has recent full tune up, valves adjusted, new exhaust gaskets. Starts easily and runs strong. Shifter has new bushings and shifts easily through all of the gears.
- Lights/Electrical: All lights and turn signals work properly. Wipers work (laugh at me in the video I could find the switch which was right in front of me!). Horn blows iconic VW sound.
- Brakes: Brakes have been serviced and stop good and straight.
- Power Options: Came with a/c but is not hooked up now.
| Mileage: 17264 |
Interior Color: Black
Exterior Color: Red
| Engine: 1500cc |
Body Style: 3 Door(s)
- Does the vehicle run and drive?: Yes
- Headlights: Yes
- Tailights: Yes
- Brake Lights: Yes
- Turn Signals: Yes
- Wipers: Yes
- Horn: Yes
- Do the windows open?: Yes
- Speedometer: Yes
- Fuel Gauge: Yes
- Oil Gauge: Yes
- Temp Gauge: Yes
- Tachometer: N/A
- Heater: Yes
- A/C: No
- Radio: Yes
This vehicle is being sold as is, where is with no warranty, expressed written or implied. The seller shall not be responsible for the correct description, authenticity, genuineness, or defects herein, and makes no warranty in connection therewith. No allowance or set aside will be made on account of any incorrectness, imperfection, defect or damage. Any descriptions or representations are for identification purposes only and are not to be construed as a warranty of any type. It is the responsibility of the buyer to have thoroughly inspected the vehicle, and to have satisfied himself or herself as to the condition and value and to purchase based upon that judgement solely. The seller shall and will make every reasonable effort to disclose any known defects associated with this vehicle at the buyer's request prior to the close of sale. Seller assumes no responsibility for any repairs regardless of any oral statements about the vehicle.