1972 VW Westfalia
Price: US $30,000.00 Item location: Los Angeles, California, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Volkswagen
- Model: Bus/Vanagon
- SubModel: Westfalia
- Type: Van Camper
- Trim: Custom Mid century Modern
- Year: 1972
- Mileage: 100,000
- VIN: 2322183270
- Color: Orange
- Engine size: air cooled
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Interior color: Cream
- Vehicle Title: Rebuilt, Rebuildable & Reconstructed Want to buy? Contact seller!
1972 Volkswagen Bus/Vanagon Custom Mid century ModernThank you for looking at our beautiful 1972 Volkswagen Westfalia Camper van.
A gorgeous example of one of the most iconic vehicles in automotive history. A vehicle that guarantees at least one" thumbs up" per mile (first time I drove her I thought everyone was honking to make me go faster, until I noticed they were all waving and giving me high fives and thumbs up).
Modernized while keeping the integrity of the period, she can still be used as originally intended. Travel economically to your favorite campground or tailgate party and let the good times roll. Refitted for how we camp today...
- Brand new body work and paint (VW orange).
- New tires
- New spare tire cover
- New battery
- New halogen headlights
- New wipers
- New chrome window cranks
- Recently tuned
- All new interior
- Custom made curtains
- Custom upholstery
- Galvanized steel roof
- Custom hammocks (sleeps two kids)
- Custom drawers
- Custom console
- Underseat storage
- Hard wood floors in main cabin
- Kitchen in the rear (includes mini fridge, sink, water cooler, 2 ring gas burner, and butchers block that slides out the back for an extended kitchen.
- Large sized bed (73" X 49") with custom cushions and custom fitted sheets.
- Fold out table in main cabin.
- New covers on all seats with stain resistant linen and lots of under seat storage.
- Dual hammocks that hang above the front seats for kids up to 80lbs or for storage.
- New radio/ MP3 player with USB dock.
- Mini fridge (and warmer) between front seats for easy access.
Still a few minor things that i haven't got to yet (e.g. some new door accessories, needs a new interior sliding door handle, etc.) but for the right person working on these things is part of the joy of ownership.
About $24,000 worth of upgrades, renovations & servicing went into this vehicle thus far.
Feel free to call 626 660 5484 with any questions or to set up a viewing.