Volkswagen: Beetle - Classic Formula Vee Edition Super Beetle Deluxe FV Type 1
- Make: Volkswagen
- Model: Beetle - Classic
- SubModel: Formula Vee
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: FV Formula Vee 2D Super Beetle
- Year: 1972
- Mileage: 32,309
- VIN: 1122494633
- Color: Orange
- Engine size: Air Cooled - 1600cc
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Safety options: Seat Belts
- Options: Cassette Player, Sunroof
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1972 Volkswagen Beetle - Classic FV Formula Vee 2D Super Beetle
Spectacular all original 1972 Volkswagen Super Beetle Formula Vee!
Garaged and covered daily, previous owner in California for over 25 years. Stamped Service Records through 6/9/1976. Driven less than 100 miles in the last 7 years.
Rebuilt original 1600cc motor, sounds great, runs great. No burps, no hiccups, no hesitation, starts every time and runs strong to 80mph.
Body & chassis are dry with all panels, floors, doors, hood, deck lid, fenders, rockers rust-free.
Sunroof works flawlessly and seals tight – no leaks whatsoever.
UNIQUE OPTIONS & MODIFICATIONS:
* Original Special Formula Vee Aluminum Magnesium Wheels & Spare
* New Nexen Tires all (4) corners 2016
* Bosch Bumper Mounted Fog Driving Lights
* Wood Shift knob
* Hardboards and matching carpet trunk set.
* 1972 manual and marketing materials.
* Am/Fm Cassette Radio
* Formula Vee original Stripes still intact
* Blower (removable) Motor for heater
Car has a few body imperfections that were there when purchased it (small scrape on driver side lower fender nickle dimple on bumper, a few small nicks).
Runs & drives fantastic. Starts immediately. Every time.
The body is structurally sound, you can drive it home cross-country immediately and enjoy. A great example of a 1972 Super Beetle California Born FV Type 1 Formula Vee as it was, coming right out of the showroom! This is a fun little car that is hard to part with but someone will really be able to get some joy from it.
It's always been very popular at the cruise ins and the nice part is - you don't have to perform a ground up restoration. It's already set to go! The sad part is, my friends will lose the astonishment with every time I pull up and get out. They still cannot believe a 6'7" tall man can fit & drive in this German Fine automobile!
If you have any questions, please call me at 216-777-9900 or email@example.com!