Volkswagen: Beetle - Classic And Parts Bundle
- Make: Volkswagen
- Model: Beetle - Classic
- SubModel: Bug
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: 2-Door Sedan
- Year: 1969
- Mileage: 99,999
- VIN: 119975521
- Color: Teal Green
- Engine size: Performance 1776
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Brown and Beige
- Options: See Description
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1969 Volkswagen Beetle - Classic Bug
Parts, Parts and more Parts. Retiring after working, owning and living air-cooled VW’s for over 35 years and would like to pass on a little bit of my inventory. I put a very strong effort into using only original and high quality VW parts. Some of the parts here are NEW, some are Refurbished, some are used. I hope that everyone reading this understands that a used German or quality VW Part will outlast any vw part that comes from an Asian Country. All the used parts in this listing have been taken out of a couple of 1969 Beetles. I’ll list each part individually with the condition its in, Please read my entire description. Please look closely at ALL of the Photos as they are part of the description. If you have a question Please contact me. Questions are Welcome.
- 1969 VW Beetle Sedan, I did a band-aid restore about 12 years ago to slow the cancer. This car is loaded with original VW parts: All the Window Glass with the exception of the windshield, Seats, Speedometer, Steering Wheel to name a few. The door hinges are shot. If You're a really brave sole this bug could be rebuilt or made into something else. Here is the rest of the list:
- 1776cc Performance Engine: Short Block, AS41 case 2000 miles or less on it, Full-Flow oil system, Dual Port Heads, 110 Eagle cam, DPR 69mm rebuilt Balanced Crank, German Rebuilt Balanced Push Rods, Stock tap-its. Engine needs to be rebuilt, maybe line bored!
- Kymco Hideaway (Side Winder) Tuned Exhaust System silver ceramic coated, high flow. Coating refurbished and in great condition.
- Stock Original VW 1970 “Stuff” German rebuilt transmission, 1000 miles or less. Needs new rear Drive Shift.
- New and unused Brazilian Front Beam includes; New full set, upper and lower Torsion Bars (Steel Leaves).
- Refurbished, unused Rear Diagonal Bars right and left (Rear Suspension).
- Brazilian Cast-Iron 8 hole Flywheel used, Very Good condition (not pictured)
- Exedy Brand Daikin Clutch Disc "solid" New unused (not pictured)
- 2 German Stub Axles, used
- 2 Axles with CV Joints, used
- Bag of CV Boots, used
- Stock German Exhaust, treated
- Used, Set of 1600 Piston and Cylinders may have up to 20,000 or more miles left on them.
- Left and Right German Tie Rod tubes, Good
- 2 Original Heater boxes, need to be refurbished
- 2 Rear Bumper brackets, Good
- Rear Bumper, Good
- Bag of Brake Hardware
- Bag of CV Bolts and Plates
- Chilton Repair Manual (not pictured)
- Set of Snow Chains (not pictured)
I will install Transmission and Engine into the car upon sale. FOR Transportation Purposes ONLY!!!
Clean title. Car is register as non-operational and is current. NO Late Fees!
Everything here is Sold AS-IS.
I have made an all-out effort to give an accurate description on all the parts listed above, there may be some small inaccuracies. If, there is, this was NOT done intentionally.
I appreciate all those that take the time to consider this idem but, Please, bid only if you are able to see the transaction through to completion. Thank You!