****1967 Karmann Ghia ****Garage Kept Fully Serviced With AIR CONDITIONING****
Price: US $10,500.00 Item location: McLean, Virginia, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Volkswagen
- Model: Karmann Ghia
- Type: Coupe
- Year: 1967
- Mileage: 89,000
- VIN: 147452835
- Color: Yellow
- Interior color: Tan
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1967 Volkswagen Karmann Ghia1967 Volkswagen Karman Ghia
• 1600 dual port engine high capacity oil pump with external oil filter
• EMPI MAG with a decent tires
• J pipes installed but still have the heater pipes
• Bosch 009 distributor with PerTronix electronic ignition installed
I cleaned out the fuel tank, lines and rebuilt the 2 Weber 40MM carburetors. With new points, plugs and battery installed, she fired right up and runs quite nicely. Compression was 125+ PSI on all 4 cylinders of the pro-built 1600CC engine. Per the previous owner, the engine had virtually no time on it, and cost over $3000 in the early 1980s (over $4K now). In my short and Long test runs, this engine has great power...the car is quite fast!
I have 2 boxes of stuff for his car.
Extra new carbs, fuel pumps, exterior parts interior parts engine parts. So much more.