VW 1970 BUS / CAMPER GREAT RETRO STYLE
Price: US $23,500.00 Item location: Los Angeles, California, United States
- Make: Volkswagen
- Model: Bus/Vanagon
- Trim: BUS
- Year: 1970
- Mileage: 33,832
- VIN: 2202062259
- Engine size: 1600
- Drive type: RWD
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1970 Volkswagen Bus/VanagonVW CAMPER 1970 RETRO STYLE - MODEL 1971WITH FRONT DISC BRAKES AND POWER BOOSTER
rear drum brakes complete brake job - new front calipers - pads over 70% goodnew rear wheel cylinders - brakes shoes over 70 % goodtransmission servicednew rear axles both sides,rebuilt 1600 dual port engine (heads machined) with new fuel pump. distributor and wires, good alternator, all new fuel and vacuum hoses, rebuilt Bosch starter gas tank removed and cleanednewer tires 195/70 R14rims cleanednew hub capstoned windshieldall original glass with new seals including door scrapers. One of the best buses with like new belly pans, no rust underneath, like new floors, dog legs, fenders, no sign of any damage/ accident, the only sheet metal replaced in portion of battery tray.Original camper cabinets in amazing shape, bed, side cabinet, head banger cabinet, jumper seat, sink unit complete with reservoir, plumbing, faucet hand pump and ventilation under pop top, Hook up on the side, matching stool, everything working. New curtains on originalaluminum bars, original seat belts front left and right.
New upholstery insideNewly painted inside, outside and under with quality paintTent in excellent condition, no any rips or tearsOriginal front door panels in very good conditionNew outside mirrorsNew door seals
This bus has no rusty spot on it, original CA camper stored since 1977
Redone all electric, partially new wiring
Original pink slip in hand, second owner from 1977, non op, parked indoor for over 30 years, complete restoration mode in last two years, odometer reads 33832,
ALL 0 STARS BIDDERS HAS TO QUALIFY FOR BIDS PRIOR BIDDING, OTHERWISE THEIR BIDS WILL BE REMOVED
Check out the motor sound!
1. Per the Ebay User Agreement, by placing a bid you are entering into a legal contract and arecommitted to purchasing the vehicle described above. The details of this commitment are further outlined in the Ebay User Agreement, all non-paying Ebay members are reported to consolidated recovery system
2. Vehicle may be sold prior to the end of the auction. We reserves the right to end its auctions early or to cancel bids solely at its direction and shall not be held liable for any such cancellation
3. The winning bidder is required to contact us within 24 hours after the close of the auction to finalize the details of the transaction
4. A $500 non-refundable deposit is required within one business day (24) hours of the auction's close. The deposit reserves the vehicle and removes it from the market. Acceptable payment types for deposit are cash or bank wire transfer
5. If winning bidder does not contact us within 24 hours and doesn't submit deposit within one business day or 24 hours of auction close, vehicle may be available to the next highest bidder or another qualified buyer on a first come, first serve basis
6. We have represented this vehicle to the best of its ability. Prospectivebidders are encouraged to contact us directly to provide additional information or answer any questions
7 Please be aware that all pre-owned vehicles, regardless of age, mileage or manufacturer are subject to cosmetic wear and mechanical failure. We encourage bidder to have a personal inspection completed prior to bidding to help ensure your satisfaction. Third party inspections are to take place prior to a bidding on vehicles
8. All vehicles are sold "AS IS" and with no warranties expressed or implied
9 Final of winning bid price does not include shipping, tag, title, or registration fees. It is the purchaser's responsibility to provide for any state or local taxes and shipping expenses resulting from the state.
10. We can assist you in getting the vehicle to the transport truck driver of your choice in San Diego. We assume no responsibility for damages or delays incurred once a vehicle is in a shipper's custody.
11. We bear no liability and shall be held harmless for any complications,expenses, or damages resulting from a failure to meet these terms as they have been set forth and established herein.
12. This auction process is a legally binding contract into which you enter when you click "confirm" on your bid. Please have finances in order before you decide to bid and please ask all questions before you decide to bid. Basically, please only bid if you are ready to purchase this car. Car is sold as-is with no warranties express or implied. License plate is not included. Any disputes regarding the sale of this vehicle shall be resolved through binding arbitration exclusively in Los Angeles county, under applicable state laws. By bidding you agreeto these terms
On Aug-15-16 at 15:46:32 PDT, seller added the following information: