Original 1959 VW 23 Window Deluxe Samba Bus Volkswagen
- Condition: Used
- Make: Volkswagen
- Model: Bus/Vanagon
- Trim: VW 23 Window Deluxe
- Year: 1959
- Mileage: 60
- VIN: 512345
- Color: Sealing Wax Red/ Beige Gray
- Engine size: 1600 cc
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Gray Deluxe
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1959 Volkswagen Bus/Vanagon
This superb 23 window Volkswagen was held in a private car museum and was the estate of that Arizona car collector.
This rare early Volkswagen was an original Californian car so was in good shape before it had a complete rotisserie nut & bolt restoration about 8 year ago and still looks and drives like it did the day it rolled out of the factory. All original VW German parts had been reconditioned and mostly retained throughout like; re-chromed original VW Headlight Trim rings, Sekurit glass, Kamax bolts, etc. Original Sealing Wax Red/ Beige Grey Bus. Concours ready immediately!
The current owner has the original Volkswagen Germany Certificate of authenticity for this 23 window Volkswagen, also service & sales documentation.
With 60 miles on the odometer its obvious this bus has never been driven much and has spent most of its later life on display inside the museum building.
Go to:www.flickr.com/photos/classicgemto see video around bus and hear engine running, also many more photos to view here.
- Safari Windows
- Laser Straight Body panels
- Mirror like paint finish
- 1600 single carburetor motor, all engine tin powder coated satin black for life long surgically clean appearance, heater boxes VW factory grey. Immaculate engine & compartment.
- Car suspension and underside is immaculate.
- 4 speed synchromesh gearbox
- Upholstery is perfect with full sewn seams concours correct
- Correct long spoon latches on pop-out windows concours correct
- Sekurit glass throughout
- Has clear California title
- Documented from VW factory 23 Window Authenticity
You won't find a better example of a 23 window Volkswagen anywhere than this rare bus for the money. You couldn't restore a 23 window for this price, let alone wait the 2 years to do so. Perfect condition throughout.
Thank you and Happy Bidding!
Terms: Buyer to pay any Paypal fees, Bidders with less than 5 feedback score are ineligible to bid. Can assist buyer with shipping either US mainland or overseas.