1982 Volkswagen Vanagon Westfalia 4sp Camper
Price: US $500.00 Item location: Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Volkswagen
- Model: Bus/Vanagon
- SubModel: GL
- Type: Van Camper
- Trim: Westfalia GL
- Year: 1984
- Mileage: 122,218
- VIN: WV2ZG0259CH069126
- Color: White
- Engine size: 1.9L
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Brown
- Options: CD Player
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1984 Volkswagen Bus/Vanagon GLHello Happy Bidders! For sale is my families 1982 Vanagon Westfalia GL Camper Van. Vehicle was originally a diesel van, and at some point the engine was replaced with the 1.9l engine. All needed components and hardware transferred with steel coolant pipes running from front to back. Installation was well done with everything properly located. The van has been a really solid ride and reliable for family trips.
The interior is in really great shape. There are no tears in the front seats or rear bench. The three window tent as two very small holes in fabric, but none in screens. The carpets are in great shape with no heavy stains.
The exterior is in pretty great shape for 1982. The two spots on the vehicle is the rust hole around the rear windshield and the damage on the slider door. The door works perfectly fine, just has some cosmetic damage.
Functions of vehicle.
1985 swivel front seats that match interior3 window pop up tentStove top that worksSink worksFridge (have not used or tested its function) - door does not shut - molding keeping it front closing.Outlet inside worksRear bench moves nicelyPop top moves up and down nicely.
Many repairs have also been done in the past year. The following repairs have been done.
- New Yokohama Class C load rating tires 185r14c
- Oil changes every 3k - 20w50 oil- All Front end suspension parts replace in last 1k miles. Upper and lower ball joints, upper and lower inner control arm bushings, bilstein shocks, go westy standard height springs, radius arm bushings,sway bar links and bushings
- Bosch fuel pump, new rubber fuel hoses in engine bay and back to fuel tank
- New starter (Bosch)
- all new cooling system hoses and heater hoses w new clamps
- new heater valve w clamps
- new exhaust - engine to tailpipe
- new breather tower with breather hose and oring
- tune up items - cap, rotor, plugs- vacuum leaks repaired around engine (vaccum hoses, gaskets)
- water pump and thermostat and gaskets
- new brake master cylinder and bled system
- new fuel injectors (go westy) ith new seals
- coolant flush
- new coolant bottle and cap
- new engine mounts and transmission mount
- new front speakers(Rockford forgave)
- new front brake hoses and fluid flush
- new rear hatch struts
- new antenna
- new oxygen sensor
- new outside mirrors
- new luggage rack seal
- 1985 wheel covers