1970 VOLKSWAGEN BEETLE 44k MILES 1-FAMILY OWNED CALIFORNIA.CAR. NO RESERVE!
- Condition: Used
- Make: Volkswagen
- Model: Beetle - Classic
- Trim: BEETLE BUG
- Year: 1970
- Mileage: 44,000
- VIN: 1102533293
- Engine size: 1600CC
- Drive type: REAR WHEEL DRIVE
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1970 Volkswagen Beetle - Classic
Offered for an appreciating new owner AT NO RESERVE is this rare classic 1970 Volkswagen Beetle!
NOTE: RELISTING AS WINNING BIDDER NO REPLY...please read my words and view all photos! Thankyou and happy bidding!
Finished in tan over saddle tan, this ONE FAMILY-OWNED Beetle has been driven just over 44,000 miles on the working five-digit odometer, The mileage is strongly believed to be accurate but I cannot 100% verify the true and actual mileage. With that said, this cool blue license plate California classic sports a nice running 1600cc engine mated to the factory 4 speed manual transmission. It features the factory wheels with chrome hubcaps, newer CD stereo, original keys, clear and clean California title in my name and current 2017 registration.
PLEASE CALL Evan at 650-350-8828 FOR QUESTIONS OR TO SCHEDULE TEST DRIVES AND/ORMECHANICAL INSPECTIONS.
THE BODY AND TRIM
The exterior of this 1970 Beetle is in good quite original condition overall with nice shine to the paint finish with cool chrome hub caps and nice original bumpers and trim.There is a dent on one of the rear fenders that also damaged the rocker panel and its trim piece. Otherwise the rest of the body panels are in quite good condition with a few minor cosmetic imperfections including rock nicks, scratches and other minor light blemishes one would expect of a car this age. Overall this is a very presentable nearly 100% rust-free driver-quality example.
As I hope is articulated in the photos here, the interior of this non smoker car is in fair to good condition throughout. The lights, blinkers, horn and all other gauges and controls function as they should. There is some definite wear and tear including tattered headliner fabric at the base of the rear window, a tear near the dome light, some heat cracking on the dash, some blemished paint on the glove box and worn stuffing and seam splitting on the seat cushion bottoms.
THE DRIVING EXPERIENCE
This 1970 Beetle starts and runs very well with lively acceleration from the 1600 cc engine. The transmission shifts crisply, the suspension components have wear with a wheel shimmy at certain speeds. This is a still fun and attention-garnering little driver!
DETAILS AND $$
1. This 1970 VWwill besold with clean and clear title in my name along with current California registration. It is smog-exempt here in California due to the year.
It will be sold "AS IS" with no written or verbal warranties expressedor implied.I welcome prospective new owners to come see, drive, feel and inspect this car in person.
NOTE: There will be no post-sale inspections to determine whether you actually want to purchase this car. So,..... PLEASE bid thoughtfully!
2. Zero feedback bidders please contact me prior to bidding or bids will be cancelled immediately. This car is also being advertised in other venues and I reserve the right to end auction at any time at my discretion.
3. I will assist with shipping arrangements[buyer pays costs]. Irecommend Chris at Kelly's Auto Transport at 951-845-6224
4. Winning bidder pleasecall 650-350-8828 and/or email me thru ebay within 24 hours of auction close.
5. A $500 non-refundable down payment via Paypal w/in2 days of auction close.
6. Balance of purchase due viaCASH in person, bank wire transfer or certified funds within5 days of auction close thank you.