1985 Volkswagen Vanagon Van Camper
Price: US $19,300.00 Item location: Joelton, Tennessee, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Volkswagen
- Model: Bus/Vanagon
- Type: Van Camper
- Trim: Campmobile Van Camper 3-Door
- Year: 1985
- Mileage: 91,527
- VIN: wv2zb0252fh004993
- Color: Tan
- Engine size: 1.9L 1915CC H4 GAS OHV Naturally Aspirated
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Tan
- Options: Propane 2-Burner Stove, Propane/Electric Refrigerator, 15-Gallon Fresh Water Tank, Electrical Socket, Sink connected to Water Tank, CD Player
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1985 Volkswagen Bus/Vanagon1985 Volkswagen Vanagon Westfalia Camper
We purchased this vehicle in 2003. It is in great condition considering it's 31 years old. All seats and cushions look like new. The motor runs great. A new battery and alternator installed last month. When we purchased the vehicle in 2003, he previous owner said the new motor had been in vehicle for less than one year. We have driven it for local camping and touring, ess than 400 miles per year. Painted in 2005 and kept in garage year long.
We have enjoyed the camper so much !! My mother-in-law is 81 and the summer heat has become too much to travel without air conditioning
This Westfalia includes:
- Propane 2-burner stove
- 15-Gallon Fresh Water Tank
- Clothes Closet
- Several Cabinets for storage
- Storage under back seat also
- Curtains for every window.
- Liftable Roof Canopy in perfect condition (no holes), leeps two up top
- Lowering back seat turns into bed for two below
- Automatic Transmission
- Attachable screen for back of van to sleep with door open (no bugs)
No Air Conditioner
There is a 4 inch diameter dent in front chrome bumper.
Faulty light warning for water temperature. Gauge shows normal temperature and temperature has been measured by mechanics. Dash would need to be replaced for correct light. However engine runs cool even after idling for an hour.
Odometer reads 91527. This is incorrect. The odometer does not work and has not worked since vehicle was purchased in 2003. Previous owner said the new motor had less than one year in the vehicle. We have driven only locally less than 400 miles per year since purchase.
The plumbing between the sink and the water pump has a small dripping leak. No water damage, e stopped using the sink waiting to get an estimate to replace the tube.