1970 VW Beetle Cabriolet Partial Restoration- (some assembly required.)
Price: US $1,225.00 Item location: Pompano Beach, Florida, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Volkswagen
- Model: Beetle - Classic
- Type: Convertible
- Trim: Convertible
- Year: 1970
- Mileage: 0
- VIN: 1502665531
- Color: Orange
- Engine size: 1600cc stock
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Transmission: Manual
- Options: Convertible
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1970 Volkswagen Beetle - ClassicVW Beetle Classic Convertible! Partial Restoration Project
I bought this bug a year ago to restore after finishing my Karmann Ghia.However I have many family constraints, nd simply no longer have the time.I regret I had no time to reassemble this classic.
This is a great candidate to return to glory, nd is just about complete, xcept for a top.The floor is very solid and has been corrosion coated. I have all body panels.
- There is no rust, r significant dents.
- The fenders are now uninstalled, nd have no issues.
- I have all the side window glass as well.
- Engine has not been started but has new fuel pump and ignition leads.
- Engine bay has in very nice shape.
- The brake lines, V joints and boots, hocks are all new. Chassis is stellar.
- With this sale come boxes and boxes of old & new parts to assist with the restoration. I will add these photos at a later date.
- I have new bumpers, nd was able to score very rare early VW low back front and rear seats at Volksblast last year.
- ( I will include the stock high back seat frames with the sale,and extra rims).
- New running boards, ash cap, orking Sapphire radio with new boxed speaker, nd new boxed carpet kit are also included.
- New electrical harness, oxed turn lamp assemblies, re also included.
- VW Shop manual also included. Please ask any questions.