Absolutely beautiful 1972 Triumph spit six custom roadster
- Condition: Used
- Make: Triumph
- Model: Spitfire
- SubModel: spit six
- Type: Convertible
- Trim: crhome bumpers
- Year: 1972
- Mileage: 41,000
- VIN: fk35889u
- Color: rasberry pearl
- Engine size: 2.0 liter
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: parchment leather
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1972 Triumph Spitfire spit six
ONE OF A KIND PROFESSIONALLY RESTORED SPIT FIRE TRIUMPH ROADSTER.
Up for sale is this exceptionally built 1972 Triumph Spitfire Roadster...this car is stunning and is truly a one of a kind concept British Motorcar Custom.
Beautifully finished in stunning Raspberry Pearl paint that is laser straight and show quality, omplemented by a Parchment leather custom cockpit with attention to detail on every stitch and design...wow!
This one-of-a-kind Triumph Spitfire is restored to better than new condition and quality.
With the strong inline six-cylinder power from a Triumph GT6 and a restored engine bay,
Fitted with a new convertible top, ew chrome, ew 15-inch tires, nd alloy wheels, t is an excellent, o-expense-spared restoration and build of a classic British sports car that is ready to drive, njoy, nd show.
• 1972 Triumph Spitfire Roadster
• VIN FK35889U• Professionally Restored No Expense Spared
• Triumph GT6 Drive train Rebuilt
• 4 Speed Manual Transmission
• Beautiful Exterior Paint Finish - Show Quality Pearl
• All New Interior - Custom Leather
• Custom Wheels - Perfect Stance