1976 Triumph TR-6, 72k Miles, Clean & Green, No Major Rust, Runs Great!!!
- Condition: Used
- Make: Triumph
- Model: TR-6
- Type: Convertible
- Year: 1976
- Mileage: 72858
- VIN: CF56807U
- Color: Green
- Engine size: 2.5L Straight 6
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: 4-Speed Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Drive side: Left-Hand Drive
- Options: Convertible, Leather Seats
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1976 Triumph TR-6
This Triumph is being offered for sale locally as well and the seller reserves the right to end this auction early.
This is an absolute, no reserve auction and the highest bidder will win this Triumph...unless it sells at a higher "buy-it-now" bid locally! This Triumph is being sold "as-is" with all known issues disclosed below.
Ebay only allows for 24 photos, so if there are specific areas of the vehicle you'd like to see closer photos of, we can send those to you, or do a FaceTime Walk-Around with you.
This Triumph TR-6 has been locally owned and maintained by the same person for approximately 30 years. It is on consignment from the local owner here at AutoDreams. It has just under 73k original miles, a clean and clear title, and would make the perfect light project car! Overall, the condition is very good and it runs out great!
If you have any further questions, or would like to talk about this vehicle in more detail, please call/text 816-401-3775, or send an email through Ebay to Josh at AutoDreams. We do also have more photos on file as Ebay only allows for 24 in this listing.
Here is everything we know about this Triumph:
- 1976 Triumph TR-6
- 72,858 Miles
- Green (paint is slightly faded and the next owner may want to consider a new paint job). We cannot confirm if the paint is original or not.
- Overall, body is clean, with no major rust issues, just surface rust from what we can see. There are some dings/dents, and scratches/scuffs as to be expected.
- New convertible top & seats in 2011 (R & S Automotive, Independence, MO)
- Tonneau cover
- Luggage Rack
- Aftermarket dashboard & steering wheel
- Logo floor mats
- Clutch master cylinder and slave cylinder replaced 2017
- Brake drums resurfaced, rear pads and shoes replaced 2017
- Alternator Replaced 2015
- New Brake Master Cylinder 2010
- Rod Bearings replaced 2006
- Front shocks replaced 2006
- Front upper ball joints replaced 2004
- Radiator replaced 2002
- Clutch Assembly replaced 2002
- As to be expected with this year of Triumph, there are some minor oil leaks in the rear differential and within the engine compartment
- In 2018 Santa Fe Garage in Independence, MO found slippage in differential, recommends replacement of differential ($800-$1000)
- Appraised by Car Counselors of Parkville, MO, in October 2018 at $15,000, taking into consideration the cost of differential repair.