1972 Triumph TR6 Roadster - Great Driver! NO RESERVE!
Price: - Item location: Boca Raton, Florida, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Triumph
- Model: TR-6
- Type: Convertible
- Year: 1972
- Mileage: 27790
- VIN: CC77575
- Color: Red
- Engine size: 2500
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Tan
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Vehicle Title: Rebuilt, Rebuildable & Reconstructed Want to buy? Contact seller!
1972 Triumph TR-6This classic 1972 Triumph TR-6 sports car runs strong and is a great driver.
- Original wire wheels with knock-off hubs.
- New wood dashboard
- New dash and door pads
- New brake master cylinder
- New clutch master and slave cylinders
- New clutch, pressure plate and throw-out bearing
- New adjustable rear suspension brackets
- Rebuilt carburetors
- Lots of tread on tires
- Good compression on all cylinders
Includes many spare parts
A note about the condition: This car looks pretty good, but not perfect. The paint shines, but some older repairs are visible through the paint. It is unlikely that this will ever be a show car, but it is a great driver and turns plenty of heads. The white soft top does not leak, but shows some discolored spots from folding it down.
Note: Mileage is not confirmed, just indicated on odometer. I personally don't believe it, so I drive it as much as I want without concern.
I don't have time to play with the car any more, so it is time to let it go.