1974 Triumph TR-6 2 Seat Convertible
Price: - Item location: Henrico, Virginia, United States
- Make: Triumph
- Model: TR-6
- Type: Convertible
- Year: 1974
- Mileage: 24,406
- VIN: CF18218U
- Color: Blue
- Engine size: 6 Cylinder
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Options: Convertible
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1974 Triumph TR-6The most important thing to consider when purchasing a car of this type and vintage is rust. That's right, RUST. When it rears its ugly head it's game over. This ACCIDENT FREE SOUTHERN CAR has not a SPECK or RUST ANYWHERE!!!!
This garaged and covered Triumph has been lovingly (Frame OFF) restored over a 4 year period.
- Stripped to bare metal, then painted and rust proofed using Eastwood Products.
- New windshield and gasket.
- New weatherstrippingthroughout
- New wiper blades.
- New Top.
- Dyna matted
- New carpeting.
- New seat foam/covers.
- New dash pad/ top pad/ crash pads.
- New door panels.
- Newsun visors.
- Period correct AM/FM radio.
- New gorgeous dark walnut (rare) dash.
- New leather wrappedMoto Lita steering wheel (expensive)
- Triumph crested wood shift knob.
- Rear Shocks: replaced rear lever shocks withconventional gas shocks.
- Front Shocks: matching conventional gas shocks.
- New Springs front and rear.
- New bushings throughout.
- New pistons and rings.
- New valves and valve guides (stellite for unleaded gas.)
- New head gasket.
- Newstock cam.
- New timing chain.
- New rocker arms
- Spin on oil filter conversion.
- All new belts.
- New distributor cap, plugs, plug wires, rotor, coil.
- New fuel filter.
- New fuel pump.
- New water pump.
- New startersolenoid.
- Rebuilt starter.
- New Bosch alternator.
- Newaluminum radiator / with high volume plastic fan.
- New aluminum valve cover and gasket.
- Rebuilt with new needles and seats.
- Balanced and synced.
- New choke cable.
- Custom heat shield to prevent manifold heat from causing hot start problems.
- New air filter.
- Fully rebuilt with all new parts.
- New "Magic" Clutch Kit (light effort.)
- New crankshaft seal.
- Resurfaced flywheel.
- Balance clutch and flywheel assemblies.
- New rear engine seal.
- Rebuilt with new syncros and bronze bushings.
- Four new Pirelli P7 205 x 60 radials (nubs still showing.)
- Four new Panasport replicas.
- New chrome lug nuts
- New full stainless exhaust system.
- Four new Richard Good lowering springs (great fender gap and stance.)
- Fresh wheelalignment.
- Fresh oil change and filter.
- New battery and battery cut off.
- CD detailing restoration.
- 2 keys.
- Owners Manual.
- New Sapphire Blue paint and additional paint for future touch ups.
- Car cover.
- Spare tire and jacking tools.
- Original stock springs.
Super low reserve to ensure car sells. Or if you prefer, end the auction early with a call and a fair offer.
Sold as it where is with no warranty expressed or implied.
A $500 deposit is due within 24 hours. Balance of monies due within 3 days.
Call 804- 356-9918 and ask Bruce any and all questions.