UNBELIEVABLE TRIUMPH TR4A
- Condition: Used
- Make: Triumph
- Model: Other
- Year: 1966
- Mileage: 9,127
- VIN: CT59552LO
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1966 Triumph Other
The Enthusiast’s Choice
Your source for quality collectible cars.
SHOW QUALITY 1966 TR4A
PROFESSIONAL FRAME-OFF RESTORATION!!!
We are pleased to offer this exceptional 1966 Triumph TR4A. We believe it is the nicest TR4A’s available in the country. Pictures just can’t capture how stunning this car is in person. It underwent a professional rotisserie restoration in 2007-2009 and has only been driven about 3000 easy miles since. The restorer and current owner is actually a factory-trained Triumph mechanic with over 40 years’ experience working on these cars! He rebuilt this car to unbelievably high standards with the intent to keep it forever but a recently acquired Jaguar E-Type has changed that plan. Everything is new or rebuilt and is in near-perfect condition. It has had a show-quality bare metal repaint in the original color. The leather interior and canvas top are better than new. The chrome is spectacular. The engine compartment is beautifully detailed. The mechanicals on the car are actually better than new with a few important upgrades. The underside of the car looks like a model. It has won best TR4/TR250 in the big Northeast Ohio British car show numerous times. This car would easily cost $80,000-$100,000 to have a professional restoration shop duplicate.
For many more high-resolution pictures please follow this link:
- Original engine rebuilt with impossible-to-find original AE pistons
- All new bearings/seals/gaskets
- New oil pump, timing chain, etc., etc.
- Spin-on oil filter conversion
- Head machined and completely rebuilt with all new components suitable for unleaded gas
- Ceramic coated manifolds
- Polished stainless steel exhaust
- Aluminum radiator with stainless shroud
- Original transmission and overdrive completely disassembled and rebuilt with all new synchros, bearings seals and gaskets.
- New clutch with all new hydraulics with stainless steel tubing
- Rear end rebuilt with new bearings and seals. Case powder coated.
- Drive shafts completely rebuilt and powder coated
- Richard Good springs with spacers for improved handling with stock ride height
- Control arms powder coated
- Urethane bushings
- New ball joints
- Uprated TR6 front sway bar
- Rear tube shock conversion
- Richard Good adjustable rear trailing arm brackets
- All new brake hydraulics
- Stainless steel brake lines, stainless hoses
- Steering rack completely rebuilt and installed with custom solid mounts
- New tie rods
- Rebuilt and polished carburetors
- Stainless steel fuel lines
- New fuel pump
- New wiring harness
- GM alternator conversion
- High torque starter
- Electronic ignition with Pertronix distributer and coil
- Halogen headlights with relay
- Rebuilt 2-speed wiper motor
- Rebuilt heater with new motor and core
- Original West Coast car that was nearly rust-free
- Frame sand blasted and painted gloss black.
- Body removed and installed on a rotisserie, media blasted, painted with base/clear system, wet-sanded and buffed to show-quality standards everywhere
- All chrome pieces new or re-chromed
- New wire wheels with new tires
- Plastic wheel well protectors installed
- Beautiful red leather interior
- Show-quality dash and instruments
- Custom hidden stereo system
- Custom wind deflector
- Canvas top with matching boot and tonneau with custom-made storage bags
On the road it runs and drives better than new. It could be driven across the country confidently without problems.
This is a great opportunity to own a completely restored show-quality TR4A at a fraction of the restoration cost. TR4A’s like this are extremely hard to find and this investment-quality example will certainly be worth more in the future!
Please go to our website at www.rennsportmotors.com for information on our unique business!! We specialize in hard-to-find collectible cars, especially British cars and older Porsches. We have a 100% positive feedback history dating back almost 10 years. Please take a moment to read the comments from our prior customers.
Terms and Conditions of Sale
IF YOU CAN NOT FOLLOW ALL OF OUR AUCTION TERMS IN DETAIL, PLEASE DO NOT BID OR MAKE AN OFFER.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY.
REMEMBER!!!Only bid or make an offer if you are certain you want the car and already have the means to complete the transaction. We accept bank wire ONLY. All the cars we sell are pre-owned cars and sold AS-IS. All Sales are final, no exceptions.
Deposit of $1000 must be made within 3 business days or less. Remaining balance must be paid in full within 7 days. We will help arrange shipping or we can pick up the high bidder from any local airport.
Vehicles are sold in "AS-IS" condition.
A Pre-Purchase inspection (if desired) can be made however we must have an agreed-upon purchase price with a $1000 refundable deposit paid. We can recommend local places and provide you with options for your inspection if desired. We will also bring the car to the local inspection location free of charge. HOWEVER, All appointments must be made and payment method arranged prior to us delivering the car to the inspecting location.
All buyers must have pre-approved loans/financing or must be able to pay cash for the vehicle. Financing must be secured prior to buying the car.
All buyers must register and pay applicable taxes in their home state. We collect no fees or taxes.
Buyer is responsible for all shipping costs.
Seller reserves the right to end the listing early. Our cars are being offered for sale outside of the eBay system. Seller reserves the right to reject any and all bids or offers at all times.
Remember that your bid or offer constitutes a legally binding contract to purchase this vehicle. Please do not bid or make an offer if you are not seriously interested or financially able to purchase this vehicle.
If you have ANY negative feedback, you must email us at email@example.com . We will try to work with you the best that we can, but we reserve the right to change payment terms for bidders with negative feedback if we deem necessary.
Buyers with zero (0) feedback must provide name, address, phone number and email address to firstname.lastname@example.org to verify they are prepared to complete eBay transactions.
Once you are 100% sure you want the item, you may bid or make an offer. If you are uneasy in the slightest bit, please contact us directly for any questions. We are happy to answer any questions or concerns you might have.
We work very hard to present the cleanest, and most presentable pre-owned specialty, collectible and performance vehicles sold anywhere. It is important when buying a used vehicle to understand that it is not brand new, but that it has been driven a certain number of miles. We will do our best to completely and accurately represent our vehicles to make sure you have a clear understanding of what to expect for what you are paying for. Please be reasonable in your expectations.
Please do not hesitate to call us at 330.620.5227 if you have any questions. Or, check out our other inventory and offerings at www.rennsportmotors.com .