1958 Triumph TR3 Convertible Red with Black Interior
- Condition: Used
- Make: Triumph
- Model: TR3
- Type: Convertible
- Trim: Convertible
- Year: 1958
- Mileage: 47,132
- VIN: TS24431 LO
- Color: Red
- Engine size: 4 Cylinder 1991cc
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1958 Triumph TR3 Convertible
1957 Triumph TR3
Red with Black Interior
VIN: TS24431 LO
- This Triumph TR3 appears to be a complete but older restoration. Based on the quality of this restoration we assume it was done in the late 1970s or early 1980s.
- The car comes with repair records and title copies going back to 1988 and covering the three owners that we know of.
- We own a British car restoration shop in Maryland. We are selling this car for one of our customers, but have not conducted very much work on the car.
- The car comes with production records from the builder dated November 25th, 1957.
- It also comes with a newer printing of the driver’s manual and service instruction manual.
- Information in the folder that comes with the car indicates that it was originally beige with red leather interior.
- The clutch was replaced in 1990.
- The transmission was rebuilt in 1991.
- The seats were restored in 1996.
- Comes with black convertible button down top and side curtains.
- Please examine all of the photos carefully, especially those of the floors and rocker panels.
- This TR3 has been driven infrequently in recent years and will need some TLC to be brought to its full potential. It will definitely be in need of some carb and brake work.
- The car starts, runs, and drives and the overdrive does appear to be working.
- Serious and local buyers may come visit the car in Forest Hill, MD. Please call Mark at 410-420-1202 M-F Eastern time with any questions or to arrange a visit.