1970 Triumph TR-6 convertible w/ RARE hardtop
- Condition: Used
- Make: Triumph
- Model: TR-6
- Type: Convertible
- Year: 1970
- Mileage: 54,558
- VIN: CC543546
- Color: Yellow
- Engine size: 6 Cylinder
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: 4 Speed Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Options: Convertible
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1970 Triumph TR-6I have a 1970 Triumph TR-6 convertible for sale with a very rare hardtop. The car runs and drives great.The 2.5L inline 6 cylinder with dual carbs hasgood power and the 4 speed manual transmission shifts like it should. The car has power disc brakes in the front and drum brakes in the rear.
- The car has a decent driver quality paint job. There are a couple places that have some smallruns and some imperfections here and there. It is not a show car, but a really nice driver.
- The front and rear bumpersare showingsome wear.
- The convertible top is in great shape with the exception of one tear that's about 2-3" long on the passenger side.
- No signs of rust. Car seems very solid overall.
- Seats, carpets and other interior surfaces all look pretty fresh, showing little or no wear.
- Gauges, heater and horn all work. Radio is present but not working.
- All lights and turn signals work as they should.
- Windshield wipers function properly.
- Car has manual steering.
- (4) matching Coker 185R15 tires are in excellent shape and show very little wear.
This car is listed for sale locally. I reserve the right to end this auction early without notice. If you have questions about this car please don't hesitate to call or text me. I will be happy to send any additional photos or details about the car. You can contact me during business hours at 9o3.821.4958.