" Original " 1962 Triumph tr4 Survivor / Older Restoration / beautiful Survivor
- Condition: Used
- Make: Triumph
- Model: Other
- SubModel: Tr4 Roadster
- Type: Convertible
- Trim: Roadster Convertible
- Year: 1962
- Mileage: 21,354
- VIN: ct13230l0
- Engine size: 2.1 Liter 4 cylinder
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Options: Convertible, Leather Seats
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1962 Triumph Other Tr4 Roadster
1962 Triumph TR4 Convertible
- Well Documented Restoration with over $14,000.00 in receipts ( folder of all documentation and receipts will come with car )
- Triumph had restoration performed in 1999
- Engine completely rebuilt in 2001 ( Over $5000 spent )
- Stunning British Racing Green with Black/ white piping interior
- Interior completely Restored in 2001 ( over $3000 spent )
- Wooden dash Restored in 2001 - looks great ( $1000 spent )
- Resided with the same family for 27 years
- 2.1 liter inline 4 cylinder engine
- Dual SU carburetors--- Rebuilt in 2005
- 4-speed manual transmission--- rebuilt 2001
- Black convertible soft top - New in 2001 ( $1500 spent )
- Full tonneau cover ( $400 spent )
- Triumph Wire Rims with Triumph Knock Off Caps ( cost $1800.00 )
- All brakes were rebuilt in 2015
- New exhaust put on in 2015 ( $1,200 spent )
- Hagerty appraised this Triumph at $19,500.00 due to its condition and restoration performed
- British Racing Green Paint is original from the restoration in 1999--- there are small chips where touch up paint has been used---- considered a 10 footer
I am pleased to present this extremely rare and original 1962 Triumph TR4. This highly desirable British Racing Green roadster residing with the same family for 27 years and absolutely defies it's age.
Finished in a British Racing Green paint that shows extremely well. The front and rear chrome bumpers with over riders are tight and the finish is exquisite. The front grill is in very good condition and the headlights are period correct and taillights are in very condition with no hazing or cracks. All trim pieces are present and have a great finish. The black convertible soft top is in very good condition and looks great and stores away nicely in the built-in boot cover.
Inside this Triumph sports Black leather sport seats with ivory piping look great. The matching black door panels and carpet with beautiful exterior matching dashboard are a continuation of the striking interior and looks fantastic. The weather-stripping is excellent, with little or no signs of drying, tearing or shrinkage. All the original gauges have correct appearance and add to the period look of this British convertible. The original Banjo style three spoke steering wheel is in nice condition too.
This ’62 Triumph is nicely equipped with a 2.1L inline 4 cylinder engine fed by a dual SU carburetors. Power is transferred to the wheels by a 4-speed manual transmission. Drive assist features include rack & pinion steering, front disc brakes with rear drum brakes. Independent front suspension and a live axle rear suspension.The 15-inch original steel wheels are finished in Ivory to match the interior piping with Triumph spoke wheels with the original knock off caps.
Triumph owners are some of the most meticulous and caring car owners in the world and this example shows it! These TR4’s are currently one of the hottest cars on the classic sports car market today and this is a must have example! GET OUT AND DRIVE!!
Included with this roadster is a Triumph service repair book and the original owners handbook. Also included is the Original New Car Invoice
Please note that all sales are binding and FINAL. Vehicles is being sold AS-IS, WHERE-IS with NO warranty expressed, written or implied. Any descriptions or representations are for identification purposes only and are not to be construed as a warranty of any type. It is the responsibility of the buyer to have thoroughly inspected the vehicle and to have satisfied himselfherself as to the condition and value and to bid based upon that judgment. I try to represent it as accurately as possible to disclose any known defects associated with this vehicle. Seller assumes no responsibility for any repairs. We do not warranty anything that may or could happen after sale. Please carefully read the terms & conditions of the sale before bidding. Any inspections are to be completed before the end of sale, not afterward. Please, NO EXCEPTIONS. Winning this auction does not entitle you to come inspect the car and decide if you want to buy it, but OBLIGATES you to complete the purchase! Please don't miss some of the great deals. Thanks so much for your bids, good luck. We reserve the right to end this listing at any time, should the vehicle no longer be available for sale. PAYMENT TERMS: Please, if you do not intend to pay, please do not bid. All bidders with less than 5 feedback's need to call me or their bid might be canceled. The successful high bidder will submit a $1000.00 NON-REFUNDABLE payment deposit with PAYPAL within 24 hours of the close of the auction to secure the vehicle. Buyer agrees to pay remaining balance due within 7 days of the close of the auction. All financial transactions must be completed before delivery of the vehicle.
PAYMENT METHODS: PayPal for deposit only, Which is due within 24 hours of the end of the auction, no exceptions. Remaining balance to be paid by Bank wire transfer or bank check. SHOULD YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, FEEL FREE TO EMAIL ME