- Condition: Used
- Make: Triumph
- Model: TR-6
- Type: Convertible
- Year: 1974
- Mileage: 0
- VIN: CF22534U
- Color: Yellow
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual 4 speed
- Drive type: RWD
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1974 Triumph TR-6
This Triumph is in very good mechanical condition. Ready for you to drive home today.
The present owner has cared for this car since 1985. It is a survivor, ever restored. It has always been kept in a garage and repaired or maintained as needed. The body and interior are rough but everything that makes this roadster a pleasure to drive is top notch.
- Low mileage on a nicely rebuilt engine and transmission.
- Solid body and frame. No major rust issues.
- All break components except servo new or rebuilt in the last 2 years.
- Starter rebuilt in the last 2 years.
- New tires in the last year.
- Rear axel and U-joints in very good condition. All rubber boots intact.
- Very good top.
- Very good seats.
- New seat belts.
- Heavy duty plastic tranny cover instead of the original cardboard.
- Good tonneau cover.
- Replacement dash pad ready to be installed.
- Interior door panels shot/missing
- Ignition key not working. Replaced by custom switch panel
- Odometer not working. Has not worked for many years.
- Dash pad cracked, ood instrument panel rough.
- Needs new rear shocks.