1971 TRIUMPH STAG ROADSTER! 2 TOPS CALIFORNIA CLASSIC ONLY 43K MILES! LO RESERVE
- Condition: Used
- Make: Triumph
- Model: Other
- Trim: TRIUMPH STAG ROADSTER
- Year: 1971
- Mileage: 43,081
- VIN: sajay1344hc468049
- Engine size: 3.0 liter V8
- Drive type: rear wheel drive
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1971 Triumph Other
Offered for an appreciating new owner is this ULTRA RARE classic 1971 Triumph Stag two-tops roadster!
Finished in burgundy over black, his 45 year-old classic Brit has been driven a mere 43,000 miles since new. The five-digit odometer works and I am told the mileage is accurate but cannot 100% verify this. Recently acquired from a mill valley doctor, his two-owner Stag sports the 3.0 liter 127 horsepower V8 engine mated to a factory three- speed automatic transmission. It features electric windows, actory hard top AND black canvas soft top, pdated cd stereo with amp under the seat, ood dash and steering wheel. This cool classic is being sold with clear and clean California title, wner's manual/books.[PLEASE NOTE: This car is one of a few British cars in my collection which are available for purchase individually OR a package deal on all of them! They include: 1986 Jaguar XJS V12 coupe, 976 XJ12L V12 sedan, 979 XJ6 Corvette V8 conversion fixxer/parts car]
PLEASE CALL650-350-8828 FOR QUESTIONS,TEST DRIVES AND/ORMECHANICAL INSPECTIONS.
THE BODY AND TRIM
The exterior of this 1971 Stag is in decent "driver-quality"condition throughout. The chrome and trim are in quite good condition, he soft top and window are in clean condition though there is one of the support bars broken so I was not able to lift the soft top for photos. The hardtop is in good condition outside and inside, he paint has some small brush touched up spots, wo missing fender emblems, ome corrosion bubbling along the rocker panels and there are various cosmetic nicks, cratches and other minor blemishes one would expect from a 40+ year-old car.
The interior of this car is in very good original what looks to be original condition throughout with nice upholstery and wood trim. Imperfections inside the car include, ut not limited to, ne small crack on the vinyl dash, mended slit on the driver seat bottom cushion and some light cracking on the wood veneer. The windows, ights, linkers, tereo and all gauges work as they should. Yes, his classic Stag still has a very stylish and comfortable cockpit.
THE DRIVING EXPERIENCE
This 1971 Triumph starts well, as good running, et cold-blooded engine with a great exhaust note and willingness to rev, mooth shifting transmission, olid braking and drives down the road quite well and solid in that old British tradition.
THE DETAILS AND $$$$$
1. This 1971 Stag will besold with clean and clear California certificate of title. It is smog-exempt here in California.
It will be sold "AS IS" with no written or verbal warranties expressedor implied.I welcome prospective new owners to come see, rive, eel and inspect this car in person.
NOTE: There will be no post-sale inspections to determine whether you actually want to purchase this car. So, LEASE bid thoughtfully!
2. Zero feedback bidders please contact me prior to bidding or bids will be cancelled immediately. This car is also being advertised in other venues and I reserve the right to end auction at any time at my discretion.
3. I will assist with shipping arrangements[buyer pays costs]. Irecommend Chris at Kelly's Auto Transport at 951-845-6224
4. Winning bidder pleasecall 650-350-8828 and/or email me thru ebay within 24 hours of auction close.
5. A $500 non-refundable down payment via Paypal w/in2 days of auction close. [Buy-it-now requires immediate $500 payment]
6. Balance of purchase due viaCASH in person, ank wire transfer or certified funds within5 days of auction close thank you.