TOYOTA BJ43 FINAL MODEL YEAR
Price: US $55,500.00 Item location: Miami, Florida, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Toyota
- Model: Land Cruiser
- SubModel: BJ43
- Type: SUV
- Trim: BJ43
- Year: 1984
- Mileage: 0
- VIN: 00000000000000000
- Color: BEIGE
- Engine size: 2.9L B
- Power options: Air Conditioning
- Fuel: Diesel
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: 4WD
- Options: Leather Seats, CD Player
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1984 Toyota Land Cruiser BJ43LESS THAN 6,000 BJ43 UNITS EVER PRODUCED, ND THIS IS A FINAL MODEL YEAR MAKING IT ONE OF THE RAREST J4x SERIES LANDCRUISERS YOU WILL FIND.
Much information is available about the short wheel base FJ40 (BJ40) and for the FJ45 (BJ45) long wheel base Toyota Land Cruisers. But there is very limited information on the Medium Wheel Base FJ43 (BJ43) model, n fact many deny its existence, he MWB was never imported to the US making a very desirable piece for any collection. The MWB FJ/BJ43 are 14 inches longer than standard 40 series, aking for a better ride and cargo space.
This is a beautiful 1984 BJ43 (diesel), hich is even rarer than the gasoline engine, ess than 6,000 units where ever made and this is a final model year making it even more desirable. It will be if not the only one, ne of a handful 1984 BJ43s to touch U.S. soil. It underwent a complete restoration that took more than 4 months, ver 800 man hours where invested in the process, o expense was spared, nd truck is in “as new” condition. Documentation of the restoration process will be provided to the buyer of the truck along as original Import declaration from 1984 and other historic documentation. Truck has a Clean FL Title ready to transfer, ll import documentation will be provided to buyer.
Ebay doesn´t recognize the original VIN of this Imported LandCruiser, he registered-original VIN is BJ43005023
-Matching numbers-2.9 litre 4 cylinder Diesel B engine-Medium Wheelbase-H41 4 speed transmission-15” Split Rims-Dune Beige 464-100% rust free body and frame-Soft top with ambulance doors-Limited production: less than 6,000 BJ43 produced during complete series-Production end year model-Luxury dashboard-Power steering-Vintage Air A/C Heater unit
– Overhauled h41 gearbox– New valve seals– New OEM Steering column and remanufactured steering gearbox– Rectified brake drums– New brake cylinders, hoes, nd booster– New OEM radiator and radiator cap– New shock absorbers and leaf spring shackles– New clutch disc and bearing
– New clutch master cylinder– New driveshaft yokes– New Universal joints– New preheating spark plug– Complete Body and Undercarriage paint and body work with correct color code restoring original metalwork– New air, iesel and oil filters– Fresh gearbox, ransfer case, ransmission and engine oil– New OEM turn signals, ide markers and stop lights– New weather stripping– New Soft top canvas, rame, nd bows– Complete new interior, ith new carpets, eupholstered seats, nd door panels– Restored and re-calibrated original dashboard
– New OEM transfer case and shifter knobs, nd shifting instruction plate– New OEM interior courtesy light– New OEM rear view mirror– New OEM gas cap– New All Terrain tires– New Vintage Air A/C and heater unit– New electrical system wiring– Complete tune up– Fresh gearbox, ransfer case, ransmission and engine oil– Electrostatic paint in several parts such as starter and brake booster– New OEM Emblems– New decals– Complete hardware zinc plated
For complete gallery of restoration please contact us.