1989 Toyota Landcruiser FJ62 - Classic and Clean
- Condition: Used
- Make: Toyota
- Model: Land Cruiser
- Type: SUV
- Trim: 4dr
- Year: 1989
- Mileage: 159,000
- VIN: JT3FJ62G4K1110796
- Color: Red
- Engine size: 4.0
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Power options: Power Locks, Power Windows
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: 4WD
- Interior color: Gray
- Options: 4-Wheel Drive, CD Player
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1989 Toyota Land Cruiser1989 Toyota Landcruiser FJ62
Just under 160,000 original milesUp for auction. My 1989 Toyota Landcruiser FJ62. Landcruiser has super clean carfax with only one accident reported that was minor damage. The person who owned it before me put a lot of money in to it. I have only had to have regular maintenance / wear and tear items taken care of. I have a binder full of receipts from previous owners that I will pass along to the next owner. Check out all the pictures! I’m going to make a list of every issue the Landcruiser has as well as major items that have been completed over the years. Please ask any questions and I will answer as fast as possible. Just passed Maryland emissions: 3rd time since I have owned it.This Landcruiser is clean and gets looks every where I drive it as you don't see many at all around my area and its very fun to drive!
· As pictures show the paint is the weak point with a little bit of clear coat coming up but I think it make the FJ look awesome with the new wheels and tires. I have never priced having it repainted but there is no rustso it wouldn't be that back and the frame is perfect.There are numerous pock marks on the hood and the clear coat is pealing on passenger side rear (around back window) and driver side
· Interior in good shape, oes have the normal seat tear and dash crack though.
· Had a new stereo put in (Kenwood kdc-x696) also had front speakers replaced but they have since stopped working. I’m sure it’s a connection somewhere.
· Rear liftgate will not stay open, upports will need replaced or use a board like I have been doing.
· There is a crack in the windshield. Was a repaired tiny spot when I bought it but the heat this past summer made it spread.
· Window lock switch recently broke, uckily in the unlock position.
List of major repairs items by year.
· 2004 Engine was rebuilt (two owners ago so I just have a receipt and no info)
· 2007 A brand new (from Toyota in Japan) Engine block was installed. I guess the rebuild didn’t solve the issues.
· 2008 a new radiator was installed
· 2012 The front brake calipers replaced, ll new lines and the front axle rebuilt.
· 2013 New battery and starter
· 2013 ac converted to r134 from r12
· 2014 new alternator installed
Aftermarket Items installed in the last 100 miles
- Old Man Emu 2.5" Suspension Kit with OME Sport Shocks and Greasable Shackles - Rides Awesome with this new kit
- Method Double Standard Wheels - 15x8
- BFGoodrich Mud Terrain KM2