1985 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ40/ BJ40 *RARE DIESEL*
Price: US $37,500.00 Item location: Sarasota, Florida, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Toyota
- Model: Land Cruiser
- Trim: BJ40 / FJ40
- Year: 1985
- Mileage: 45,022
- VIN: 00000000000000000
- Color: Beige
- Engine size: B Diesel. 4 cyl. 4 speed. 3,000cc
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Fuel: Diesel, Bio-Diesel
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: 4x4
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1985 Toyota Land CruiserWe are the original Land Cruiser Importer! (I have a website with the same name)
Since we have been restoring and importing Diesel Land Cruisers for a long time, e have the knowledge and experience to source the best Land Cruisers available. We have sold and imported over 80 Diesel Toyota Land Cruisers to the US and Canada.
*We are not affiliated with Ebay User "cruiser_importer."*
This is a super rare factory diesel in the last year made! Few 40series were made in the last year. Gasoline FJ40s were made till 1983 and Diesel BJ40s were made till 1985. Ebay's System Can not find VIN numbers originating from outside the US, he VIN is BJ40064614
This cruiser is located near Sarasota, L. with a clean Florida title, nd can be seen anytime. Feel free to give me a call to set up a time to drive this amazing cruiser. Phone: (941) 751-9890.
A one owner, ell taken care of, nd completely restored by our company, and Cruiser Importer, this is the Diesel Land Cruiser that will turn heads everywhere!
This one went through a complete frame on restoration. We went over this cruiser to make sure every detail was taken care of. Everything that needed be replaced was done. It drives like a dream with no noises, drips, eaks or problems. You can hear how quiet it is on the video I uploaded at the bottom of the page. So quiet, specially for a diesel.The body is as clean and rust free as the frame, ngine and undercarriage.Mileage listed is what is on the new odometer and how many miles driven since the restoration. Before we swapped out the old odometer, he mileage was at 45,022.
Everything works perfectly and has been checked over by two mechanics.This beauty will not last long at this price with how rare and in the excellent condition it's in.The prices of diesel Land Cruisers are only going up because they are getting harder to find in this condition and once they are gone, hey're gone.
*The Diesel Land Cruiser is the perfect bug out vehicle*
- It resists EMP blasts.
- It can be push started even with a missing battery.
- It can be run on used vegetable oil with an easy conversion available online.
- Diesel fuel will last years without going bad, ompared to gasoline which goes bad quickly.
- A Toyota Land Cruiser will go just about anywhere, specially with its 4x4 capability.
We offer a 30 day warranty, o that if anything is wrong with your cruiser when it arrives at your door, e will pay to have it fixed.
WHY IS A DIESEL LAND CRUISER THE BEST VEHICLE TO OWN?
- Amazing investment potential. Value only appreciates instead of depreciating like a newer vehicle.
- High Value- Land Cruisers have sold at auction for over $100 and the majority sell for around $50k at auctions.
- Used veggie oil to run your cruiser..For Free!
- 3 vehicles in 1. Take the top and sides off for open air driving or put on a soft top for a different look.
- Parts are easy to find.
- "Bullet proof engines" The B diesel engines are known to rarely break down and get to 500k miles.
- Great MPG. 33mpg average
- Drive something that no one else has. There are very few diesel LCs in the US.
- If you're a business owner this is the perfect vehicle to promote your business because of the head turning classic looks.