Toyota Land Cruiser Turbo Diesel HJ61 not HJ60 BJ60 FJ60 FJ62
- Condition: Used
- Make: Toyota
- Model: Land Cruiser
- SubModel: VX
- Type: Wagon
- Trim: HJ61
- Year: 1988
- Mileage: 195,000
- VIN: 2BG40514161010954
- Color: Two-Tone Gold/Tan
- Engine size: 12H-T
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Power Locks, Power Windows
- Fuel: Diesel
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: 4WD
- Interior color: Brown
- Options: Sunroof, 4-Wheel Drive
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1988 Toyota Land Cruiser VXHJ616 Cylinder Turbo-Diesel Land Cruiser 12H-T Motor
This LandCruiser is truly amazing off road and on the highway. Way more Torque and horsepower than a BJ60 or even a HJ60.You can compare the Toyota 12H-T motor to a 12 valve Cummins, nly its quieter and idles smoother.This is a GEAR DRIVEN motor, hich means there is no timing belt or timing chain failureto worry about. DOES NOT USE or LEAK OIL! It starts right up on the coldest days. Lots of torque for when you're in the woods and still gets 25 mpg on the highway doing 70 mph! You can go faster, ut why? Truck goes anywhere! As with most Land Cruisers it does have some rust in the typical areas (corners of the doors, ack quarters) Better than most, ot as good as some, ut priced accordingly. If you know these rigs, ou know that this is a super good deal! Clean Montana Title will transfer to all 50 states, es, ven California will give you license plates. Truck is located in Bigfork, T just outside of Kalispell.
WHAT IT HAS
• Factory Toyota 6 cylinder Turbo-Diesel gear driven(12H-T) engine, 95k miles
• Solid front axel
• Rare Safari (High)roof option
• 3" turbo-back straight exhaust
• Pyro and Boost Gauges
• Automatic Transmission
• High/Low 4x4 with manual locking hubs
• Has Power Take Off (PTO) transfer case (if you want to run a PTO winch)
• Heater blows hot, /C blows cold!
• Power Sunroof (works)
• Power Windows (all working)
• Power Locks (all working)
• All new brakes pads, alipers, otors and bearings repacked
• Tires 60%
• Alloy wheels
• Rear passenger heater (needs hoses reconnected)
• Back seats fold down for more space
• Rear wiper works
• Power antenna works
• Comes with Toyota factory jack and roadside tools
• Looks and drives awesome!
WHAT I DID
• Fixed all four power windows and power locks
• Fixed Superglow system, ORKS awesome!
• Replaced cracked dash
• Hooked up the stereo
• Had Toyota install all new brake pads, otors, alipers and repack bearings. Rear shoes and drums still look brand new
• About 1000 miles on last engine oil change (synthetic).
• Changed fuel filter
• Drained and refilled transfer case
• Flushed transmission
• Drained and refilled front axle
• Checked rear diff oil, ooks brand new
• I replaced the aftermarket steering wheel with an original Land Cruiser steering wheel
• Looked the whole truck over front to back top to bottom and found no flaw in it except...
• Rear passenger heater reconnectedDETAILED PICTURES AND CLOSE-UPS AT: http://email.photobucket.com/wf/click?upn=71gpQnDR9yiZ1TWxBLkRokgblSAHNh6g1IwgIu8eclf4GAI7-2F4-2BPW7K-2FyFReJh4kcRNLhCNSTjNm-2B5D8dMzVkAq51t3f3cdh45o6pdYQxB7ybXLzHJ-2BeUnR-2FDi-2FJ028G_Mff-2FoDcvsV1xUt21vLCpcbYM35TBhaSwjBueRoiTNogE-2Byk685KsX4i4YTWeNobTPxPDCfuur-2Fk2nzTD24nvEheszRfPzhDO2nbasMJNp7LCD-2F8vwALBeARZ1bbnlG8Ozv2W8lEpRwnzzIovKUooccoZGa-2FIUHKDBymU16MQfJ4YQ85Miq4-2BMDPTpLznGWk1mkq7coK1aKSSrRJy-2FeLfW3Cq2H7QORvzzJdPAsCv9DuQZfFsehf-2BGDSQBw8HnFeG
VIDEO OF ENGINE RUNNING AT: https://youtu.be/6451IAGxUA8
Anyone who buys a truck from me gets parts at my cost for as long as they own the vehicle (if you sell it, he next owner pays full retail).
More info and VIDEOS of it at Back40imports.com
I would trust this truck to driveto any location on the planet as it sits right now. There is no doubt in my mind that it is ready for the longest road trip right now! If you decide to retrieve this truck yourself, lacier International Airport (FCA) in Kalispell, T is about 30 minutes away, nd I will be happy to pick you up.
I've helped arrange shipping to all four corners of the lower 48 for customers who have bought trucks from me. Actually securing the shipping and payment is the buyer's responsibility. Shipping prices vary between companies and are based on cost of fuel and regular routes traveled. Please research this topic before you bid. If you are the winning bidder and find out later that you can not afford your shipping costs, he "TERMS of SALE" still apply.
TERMS OF SALE
If you have any questions at all, lease ask them prior to bidding. This sale is "as is" there are no returns, arranties,or refunds on this item. Please read the full description and if you have any questions ask them before you bid. My direct line is (406) 214-8419. There is a $500 non-refundable deposit due within 24 hours of the auction close, o if you don't have PayPal you will need to set that up before bidding. The full remaining balance must be paid within7days of auction end, ither by direct wire transfer from your financial institution, r by cash in person. If the terms of sale are not adhered to by the purchaser, hen the truck will be re-listedand the deposit will not be refunded. Check my feedback score and bid with confidence that I am a man of my word. There's never any funny business on my end and I expect the same courtesy.This truck is cross-listed locally and therefore I have the right to end the auction prematurely if a direct sale is made.