Toyota Hilux Double Cab 3L Diesel Pickup Extra Crew LN106
- Condition: Used
- Make: Toyota
- Model: Tacoma
- SubModel: SR5
- Type: Crew Cab Pickup
- Trim: LN106
- Year: 1989
- Mileage: 99,950
- VIN: 2BG70117160016257
- Color: Black
- Engine size: 3L
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Power options: Power Steering, Air Conditioning
- Fuel: Diesel
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: 4WD
- Interior color: Gray
- Options: 4-Wheel Drive, CD Player
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1989 Toyota Tacoma SR5Toyota HILUX Crew Cab4 Cylinder Diesel PickupLN106-0016257
Yes, oyota does make diesel pickups, nd this one is the Holy Grail! This 1989 Toyota Hilux Double Cab Model LN106, as the factory installed 4 cylinder 2.8 liter (3L) diesel motor -and- Factory installed SOLID FRONT AXLE! Very very very hard to find! And this one runs awesome and needs nothing, et in and go any where. Limited slip rear end with 4x4 Hi/Lo climbs up absolutely any hill! Truck is located in Bigfork, T just outside of Kalispell. Has a clean, lear Montana title that will transfer toALL 50 states,even California. Imported by Back 40 Imports.
99% of parts for this truck are available at any auto parts store. Front Axle parts are same as 1985 all other parts are same as 1989-1991 Toyota pickup. The only parts that are special order are engine rebuild parts and you won't have to do any of that for a very long time (all available on line by the way).
If you've ever seenBBC Top Gear where they try to destroy a diesel Hilux, ou know this thing is indestructible, nd theHilux we're selling is it's Big Brother!
Watch it here:
INNER FENDERS ARE BONE DRY, O RUST, he red color in the pictures is the original paint, didn't touch up anything or undercoat, he way I brought it in is the way I'm selling it, o you know I'm not trying to cover anything up! I thought about restoring it to its original color, ut I'm sure whoever buys this plans on covering it in mud any way. It's getting really hard to find these trucks even in Japan and most of them I see come through the Japanese auction houses are super high miles, usty and/or have had body work, nd they're still super expensive. This truck is in much better condition than any of seen in a verylong time, nd with a modest reserve that is below the cost of getting one here, ome one is going to get a smokin' good deal!
Speedometer is in kilometers and the truck is RHD (Right Hand Drive), have another one of these trucks that I use as my daily driver and I'm able to fit my entirefamily of five comfortably with one car seat, nd I'm over 6 feet tall. RHD does not take long to get used to, ll the gears and pedalsare in the same spot. I've been getting about 28mpg on the highway with this vehicle, ity driving is about 25mpg. Some guys say they can get even better than that, ut 28mpg is the best I've ever achieved with a 4x4 diesel, aybe it's the way I drive.
These motors and drive trains are 100% mechanical, hey are not electronically controlled in any way. That means that any mechanic can work on them and all parts are rebuildable! A lot of guys like them because they are ideal for running alternative fuels and make the ultimate bug-out vehicle.
- 99,850 original miles
- Toyota Factory 4 Cylinder Diesel Engine withprofessionally rebuilt fuel pump (within 3000 miles)!
- Throttle response is best of any I've driven here or abroad!
- Solid Front Axle
- No leaks, ll fluids changed, o oil usage in the time that I've owned it.
- All new oil in engine, oth diffs, ranny and transfer case
- New tires
- New brakes
- New belts
- Timing belt done
- All lights and electrical working perfectly
- Power steering
- Truck steers, rives, tarts and accelerates as it should
- 4x4 and LSD rear end working perfectly
- 99% rust-free, he frame is still near mint!
- Has a block heater, till starts at 10F degrees without being plugged in
- Someone had the bright idea to paint it black and its original color is red, h well... it's a Hilux LN106 with less than 100,000 miles! No evidence of body work, o body filler, ll straight panels, ll original! Some surface rust on inside of bed and tailgate as is consistent with a work truck.
- The area below the tail lights is dented, very Hilux LN106 I've seen has or has had such damage due to the fact that these trucks came from the factory without a rear bumper, ear bumper was installed later, nd both tail light lenses are completely in tact,see close ups.
- Has A/C, ut the belt was removed and needs to be replaced, will try to get that done before you pick it up.
Anyone who buys a truck from me gets parts at my cost for as long as they own the vehicle (if you sell it, he next owner pays full retail).
More info and VIDEOS of it at Back40imports.com
I would drive this truck to any location on the planet as it sits right now. There is no doubt in my mind that it is ready for the longest road trip right now! If you decide to retrieve this truck yourself, lacier International Airport (FCA) in Kalispell, T is about 30 minutes away, nd I will be happy to pick you up.
I've helped arrange shipping to all four corners of the lower 48 for customers who have bought trucks from me. Actually securing the shipping and payment is the buyer's responsibility. Shipping prices vary between companies and are based on cost of fuel and regular routes traveled. Please research this topic before you bid. If you are the winning bidder and find out later that you can not afford your shipping costs, he TERMS of SALE still apply.
TERMS OF SALE
If you have any questions at all, lease ask them prior to bidding. This sale is "as is" there are no returns, arranties,or refunds on this item. Please read the full description and if you have any questions ask them before you bid. My direct line is (406) 214-8419. There is a $500 non-refundable deposit due within 24 hours of the auction close, o if you don't have PayPal you will need to set that up before bidding. The full remaining balance must be paid within3 days of auction end, ither by direct wire transfer from your financial institution, r by cash in person (If you can't pick up the truck right away, hat's no big deal as long as the balance is paid within 3 business days of auction end).If the terms of sale are not adhered to by the purchaser, hen the truck will be re-listedand the deposit will not be refunded. Check my feedback score and bid with confidence that I am a man of my word. There's never any funny business on my end and I expect the same courtesy.This truck is cross-listed locally and therefore I have the right to end the auction prematurely if a direct sale is made.