1987 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ-60
- Condition: Used
- Make: Toyota
- Model: Land Cruiser
- Type: SUV
- Trim: Base Sport Utility 4-Door
- Year: 1987
- Mileage: 193,400
- VIN: JT3FJ60G6H1135744
- Color: Silver
- Engine size: 4.2L 4227CC l6 GAS OHV Naturally Aspirated
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Power options: Air Conditioning
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: 4WD
- Interior color: Gray
- Options: 4-Wheel Drive, CD Player
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1987 Toyota Land CruiserOffering up my '87 FJ-60 I have had several of these trucks and am familiar with their actual value. I don't believe in inflating the value to a level that is completely unrealistic - rather, 've set the reserve extremely fairly due to the actual condition and the trucks potential, nd also based upon what is currently in the marketplace. Original California truck, ave had it in SC the past 3 years. If you have an interest, 'm happy to provide a detailed run down of everything, ood and bad, ncluding all receipts. Short story: - Currently 194k miles - silver w/ grey/blue int - zero body rust - over $7k in receipts from the last 3 years - have all receipts in hand - all service done at McIntosh Imports in Mount Pleasant, C who specialize in Land Cruisers- could use a body respray - all air conditioning components completely rebuilt last year - new tires 10,000 miles ago - ** important - under the hood there are several slow leaks - nothing severe but all will someday need attention - could use an interior refresh (has the usual driver seat fabric tears / cracking dash issues). Terry from McIntosh Imports has a clean 1987 interior (including door cards) with no seat rips from a donor truck if you are interested in that he could sell you the new interior and swap it out for you. - 4x4 DOES NOT engage - wasn't driven at all from 2000 - 2010 - the previous owner bought it from the original owner who parked it for that decade. As proof of this, bought the truck with 160,000 miles on it in 2011 and it still has a paper oil change sticker from California in the door sill from 1996 that shows 147,000 miles as the odometer reading. - looks like from paint variation that the front passenger quarter panel has been repainted or replaced at some point- at some point before my ownership, he front bumper has been slightly bent on both sides, lmost as if someone tried to drive through a narrow area. Good candidate for restoration, r drive as is and have fun.
I will contact the winning bidder via email within 3 hours of auction completion. I would like a $500 deposit via paypal within 48 hours. Balance is due (bank check or bank wire transfer only) within 7 calendar days of auction end.
About this auction:
This auction process is a legally binding contract into which you enter when you click "confirm" on your bid. Please have finances in order before you decide to bid and please ask all questions before you decide to bid. Basically, lease only bid if you are ready to purchase this car. Car is sold as-is with no warranties express or implied. Any disputes regarding the sale of this vehicle shall be resolved through binding arbitration exclusively in Charleston County, outh Carolina under applicable state laws. By bidding you agree to these terms.
On Jul-08-15 at 07:33:35 PDT, eller added the following information:
Below is a list of all service done under my ownership. I have also attached photos of all receipts.
- fluids and filters every 3000 miles- replace rear output shaft seals on transfer case- replace rear differential seal- replace both rear u-joints- replace clutch master cylinder- replace clutch slave cylinder- install rear sway bar- replace master brake cylinder- replace both wheel cylinders- replace front brake pads- replace front window regulator- replace battery- replace fuel pump- replace spark plugs- replace starter- replace air pump- replace fuel filler neck- replace a/ccondenser, ose, nd o-rings- replace a/c compressor- replace a/c evaporator and expansion valve- 4 new Firestone Destination 31/10.5 A/T Tires (12,000 miles ago)