Epic '76 FJ40
Price: US $37,000.00 Item location: Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Toyota
- Model: FJ Cruiser
- Type: FJ40
- Trim: FJ40
- Year: 1976
- Mileage: 128,562
- VIN: FJ40-230901
- Color: Blue
- Engine size: 350 V8
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: 4WD
- Interior color: Blue
- Options: 4-Wheel Drive, CD Player
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1976 Toyota FJ CruiserSelling my 1976 FJ40. If you are looking for an awesome off-road vehicle capable of going anywhere, r something that will make you the envy of all other Jeep owners on the road, his is for you.
If you have any questions, eel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
This has basically every mod that you would want done to it:
- Chevy 350 V8 conversion (plenty of power), onversion was done about 90k miles
- 5 Speed Automatic (can do 80mph easily) with TwinStick Transfer Case Shifter
- 37" Interco SS-M16 Tires
- 4Plus Dual-Arm Tailgate /w Yeti 45 Basket (Can hold a full sized cooler or 3 gas cans)
- Full disk brake conversion (stops straight, on't have to worry about it pulling off to the side)
- Corbeau Racing Seats /w 4-Point Harnesses and rear side jump seats
- Large Tuffy Console Lock Box
- HID Headlights /w Hella off-road lights
- Full Roll Cage
- Comes with a bikini top and full soft top with corresponding doors. With the full soft top, his stays very warm in the winter.
- Rust Free
- Huge body/suspension lift with sway bars (stable to drive on-road and you can take the sway bars off if you want for better off-road)
- Full glasspack exhaust (this thing will roar if you get on it)
This FJ has had all its work done while owned by me by Redline Landcruisers, nd has been garaged the whole time. Huge conversation piece, ou will get lots of waves from folks while taking this out.
I unfortunately need to part with this to get a commuter vehicle, o I'm looking for a good home for this!