1984 Toyota Land Cruiser Base Sport Utility 4-Door 4.2L
- Condition: Used
- Make: Toyota
- Model: Land Cruiser
- Type: SUV
- Trim: Base Sport Utility 4-Door
- Year: 1984
- Mileage: 208,110
- VIN: JT3FJ60G2E1110741
- Color: Tan
- Engine size: 4.2L 4227CC l6 GAS OHV Naturally Aspirated
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: 4WD
- Interior color: Brown
- Options: 4-Wheel Drive, CD Player
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1984 Toyota Land Cruiser
Up for sale: All original, nmolested, ntouched, ristine 1984 4x4 California owned Toyota Land Cruiser named Craggy,
-Craggy's story and adventure:
I love this truck. A lot.I bought thisCruiser from the original owner in California as a weekend adventure mobile (he sold it to his brother for a brief stint, hen bought it back.) I drove it from Mammoth Lakes, A to Georgia over two weeks camping across the country. Once home, put new stock chrome wheels and new 31x10.50 BFG All-Terrain TKOs on her immediately. I spent the next year mechanically getting her perfect and ready for the next adventure. I recently sold my business, nd traveled for four months, nd 12,321 milesthroughout the U.S. and Canada - all in this tan, adass 4x4. Seat covers were installed, arpet is on the dash and I washed her /changed the oil in every state. Yes, 'm a bit meticulous. Check the pics out - it explains her capability and reliability. No issues the entire time- with the exception of a starter, hich was replaced immediately.
*NO mudding or rock crawling EVER in this truck. NO rust on underbody. All original OEM Toyota parts all around.
-Why I am selling Craggy:
Did I mention I have hadoverfiveLand Cruisers? Currently, have three. Plus my daily driver Ford Truck. TOO MANY VEHICLES. On this last adventure, snagged another FJ so I need to make room. I'd jump in Craggy and drive her across country in a heartbeat.
-But I see other Cruisers for less:
You're dang right you do. Those trucks are not on the same level as this one. I don't have to sell this truck, ut the right person who understands
what this vehicle is about, ow hard is it to find in this condition, nd the amount of money and effort it takes to get a 30-year-old one perfect is who I'm looking for.
-What work has been done since June 2014:
1. AC, lternator, ower steering belt, lutch master cylinder, rake master cylinder, ear pinon seal,both front and rear axle seals. all brakesreplaced
2.New BFG TKO All-Terrain 31x10.50 (balanced and aligned)
3. Major Tune-up: Manifold restoration, ist. cap, otor, park plug and wires. starter, ew radiator and cap, indow washer motor/pump (front and rear windshields,) windshieldwipers,rear hatch and hood struts replaced, ransmission flush and replace fluid, ew air filter, indow tint, ew battery, ood cushion bumper, ll pedal pads replaced, ood insulator and clips replaced
4. AC condenser replaced, oolant recharged (blows cold), ew Sony Bluetooth head unit installed, ransfer case fluid changed. rear and front dif fluid changed
1. Sale includes Yakima crossbars, ut not basket rack
2. Interior is immaculate - typical 2cm tear on parking break boot leather.
-dashand seats have had covers on them it's entire life
-Smells like it just left the show room. Love this.
3. Exterior is pristine -Paint is shiny, axed often
-All emblems intact
- One small spot where wind deflector rubbed on paint on hood (penny-sized) - you have to look hard to see and find it
Happy Bidding. I am happy to Answer any questions.
On Oct-24-15 at 08:52:04 PDT, eller added the following information:
Vehicle is located in Atlanta, eorgia and can be picked up/shipped from here. All maintenance has been completed by ACC Land Cruiser - a local Land Cruiserenthusiast/shop. The owner is familiar with this vehicle and is happy to discuss it's quality.
Additionally, ll exhaust components have been replaced last month.