We are a small business that expertise in Importing Rare Japanese Auto Parts & Accessories. We have been in business dealing with our local customers since 2003 & excited to be able to give each and everyone of you an opportunity to buy the best quality parts. Most of my auctions are either Buy now or no reserve!!! We provide hassle free customer service via email; which we usually respond within 1-4 hours of receiving your email (Not Including Weekends and Holidays). We strive to make every customer happy.
Description:1993 RIGHT HAND DRIVE TOYOTA SUPRA
I RESERVE TO END THE AUCTION EARLY AS IT'S BEING ADVERTISED LOCALLY AS WELL. PLEASE ONLY SERIOUS BIDDERS!
Hello all, time has come to sell my Supra. First let me say this car is amazing!! Very Rare and sought after. As some of you guys know the Supra MKIV is going up in price ;this is due to cost in Japan going up. This car was imported from Japan a few years ago. I have the clean title under my name and its registered here in the State of Florida. Now I wanted to point out a few things about the car before you commit to buying. The car is an original 6speed chassis, however the transmission went bad and replacing it would cost over 6k. I mated the 2JZGTE with a W58 and GT spec clutch. Please check the VIN so that you can see this is an RZ model v160 chassis. (And on the Firewall)
Car is sitting on its original TWIN TURBO wheels (staggered). Paint is very nice! Has cold AC and Pioneer double din radio that you can use Apple play with Bluetooth, Navigation & Handsfree talk. As you also may know or not know the Supra 1993 twin turbo was the first model year hence Toyota did not have the BBK avail until 1994. This was only a standard option for the American Supra.
I have installed the following upgrades:1. HKS titanium exhaust with2.HKS air filter as well.3. ATI Damper installed this unit is solid and can hold 1500hp or more if needed cost $450.004. 1998 Brand new Tail lights (Gun metal)
Motor runs very smooth and shift without issues. Regular oil changes are done at 3k miles. I have installed a boost gauge where the clock normally goes as well.
Below are some things that needs addressing, this is due to age:
1. rear seat as you can see needs to be re-upholstered.2. Suspension is old and a nice set of coil overs would be nice (However it rides smooth with the current set up). Just makes clunking noise3. Passenger panel has scuffs as shown.4. center armrest console needs attention as shown. the shifter console is new with boot and shift knob.
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to me. I will answer them within minutes.
Should I have missed a few things, please ask.
I am located in South FL. Local pick up is welcome. If you need transportation, please note, buyer is responsible for all charges.
Car will come with original keys (2).
Please view photos all photos!
Very rare don't miss out!!
Our Business Policy:
- Payments are due within 24 hours of auction ending, otherwise a re-list of the item will be accessed. If you need more time to make your payment please let me know before you place your bid so we can make the arrangements.
- All Items will be described as best as possible. If you feel you need additional pictures or information before placing your bid, please ask. All sales are final!!
- Feedbacks are given once you receive your item and you're happy with the purchase by leaving us Good Feedback. Please contact us for any issues before leaving us Negative or Neutral Feedback.
- All items will be shipped out with a Tracking number viaUSPSorFEDEX.
- International Shipping is available, however please email us for a shipping quote.
- Our Packaging has very good quality & we protect every shipment that goes out of our office.
- All Payments should be completed through Paypal & Payments received should have a confirmed address otherwise delays may occur. All Major Credit cards accepted.